Main Menu

Looking for a Hotel near the Carlisle event at a good price

Started by 71Cuda, July 01, 2018, 03:50:37 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Bullitt-

Quote from: Spikedog08 on July 08, 2018, 07:27:22 PM
Also Saturday night we have a parking lot pizza party in the lot of the Capital Inn located in New Cumberland!  MEK has been flipping the bill for the pizzas the past few years and it is usually a good time and a lot of members show up!   Look forward to meeting you! 

:wave:
Quote from: blown motor on July 09, 2018, 05:57:21 AM
@Spikedog08   Are you sure that isn't the Quality Inn?

Somebody please bring an extra chair so Neil can have a seat......He's earned it I recon...
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Spikedog08

Quote from: Bullitt- on July 09, 2018, 07:49:29 AM
Quote from: Spikedog08 on July 08, 2018, 07:27:22 PM
Also Saturday night we have a parking lot pizza party in the lot of the Capital Inn located in New Cumberland!  MEK has been flipping the bill for the pizzas the past few years and it is usually a good time and a lot of members show up!   Look forward to meeting you! 

:wave:

Somebody please bring an extra chair so Neil can have a seat......He's earned it I recon...

I have plans to bring extra chairs and a table this year so we do not have to share the pizzas with the ants . . . although it does add protein. 

:ohyeah:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Spikedog08 on July 09, 2018, 09:02:49 AM

I have plans to bring extra chairs and a table this year so we do not have to share the pizzas with the ants . . . although it does add protein. 

Just to be clear.....

A 3.5-ounce serving of red ants supplies about 14 grams of protein, according to the National Geographic website. The same serving of red ants also supplies 6 milligrams of iron, which is 71 percent of the 8 milligrams men need each day and about one-third of the 18 milligrams women require on a daily basis.

I think I'll pass on the ant portion....

Brads70

Quote from: Bullitt- on July 09, 2018, 07:49:29 AM

I'll have that covered!  :bradsthumb:

blown motor

Quote from: Spikedog08 on July 09, 2018, 06:28:40 AM

Formally known as the Quality Inn . . . I'm staying there and it is now called the Capital Inn but same hotel that we have all met at in the past. 

https://www.expedia.com/Harrisburg-Hershey-Hotels-Capital-Inn-New-Cumberland.h19797618.Hotel-Information

I did not know that!
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel