Main Menu

2018 EBO Calendar Submissions

Started by Rev-It-Up, August 18, 2017, 11:57:15 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Linked Events

Rev-It-Up

Hey folks!  5 more days to get your calendar submissions in.  We are in need of a bunch more Project submissions, and I know there are a ton of projects going on right now.  So send them in!
Rev-It-Up

GoodysGotaCuda

Yikes I need to get on this [emoji853]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

Rev-It-Up

Sure would love to be able to make a Project calendar!  Need more submissions please.   :soshelp:
Rev-It-Up

Rev-It-Up

Entry Time for Calendar Submissions is Closed!

We will not be making a project calendar this year as we did not have enough participation.  Hopefully, if I do not lose power today because of Irma, I will open the voting tomorrow.

Thank you to all who sent in submissions.  This should be a beautiful calendar!

Rev-It-Up

Shane Kelley

:( How many project submissions did you get?

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

blown motor

Perhaps a re-formatted calendar with two months per page.   :dunno:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

303 Mopar

Can we do a combination with the "car of the month" featured, along with a few smaller pics on the page where the days of the month appear?  This could include project and restored cars?  IMO, the more pics the better!   :banana:

Rev-It-Up

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I think at this point I am inclined to just do the Restored calendar as is. Cody and I want to leave the days of the month to be used for other purposes. Perhaps next year we will have more submissions.

As for starting the voting tomorrow, I may have to delay. Irma has taken out our power along with all our surrounding counties. I don't know how long it will be before we do the voting...probably a day or two.
Rev-It-Up

blown motor

I hope you don't have damage Rev. Is the Pixie Duster ok?
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: blown motor on September 11, 2017, 12:55:28 PM
I hope you don't have damage Rev. Is the Pixie Duster ok?

The Pixie is is in the garage and doing fine for now. We are still without power and have some branches down, but so far we're fine. We still have about 6 or 7 hours of high winds and rain.  Thanks for thinking of us!
Rev-It-Up

Cuda Cody

Hang in there!  You're in my thoughts.

Quote from: Rev-It-Up on September 11, 2017, 03:31:25 PM
The Pixie is is in the garage and doing fine for now. We are still without power and have some branches down, but so far we're fine. We still have about 6 or 7 hours of high winds and rain.  Thanks for thinking of us!

TobiasM

Laura,

@Irma: crossing fingers you all and the Pixie staying fine!

@calendars: how could happen I totally missed that thread? A great idea you guys came up with, especially with the 2 versions of a calender.

As I love projects, I would apply "shaky SHAKER" for the project-type-calendar...hopefully timeframe for submission will be re-opened...manufacturing of those calenders shouldn't take too long, so even if timeframe was widend to end of October, those project-calenders should be in time to make oneselfs a Christmas present ;-)

So please let us know if the project-cars will get a second chance.  :fingerscrossed:

Rev-It-Up

Hey Tobias!  Everyone, including Pixie, is fine here.  Irma just left a mess outside and left us without power for a day. 

As for the project calendar...we only had 9 submissions, so even if we added the Shaky Shaker, it still would not be enough.  Next year my friend.
Rev-It-Up

Topcat

Glad to hear you're O.K. Laura and other members here so far.   :fingerscrossed:

Next year I'll plan on adding mine in.

I have a really nice back drop picked out.