Main Menu

barn find 1971 HEMI 4-speed Challenger R/T

Started by 6bblgt, July 23, 2020, 07:32:35 PM

Previous topic Next topic

6bblgt

Cuda Cody

RzeroB

Nice video ... thanks for posting Dan.  :bigthumb:

At first I thought the car was a faded EV2 ... but he says it was "red" ... FE5??

FE5 with the M28 Grille Surround Molding ... is that Spear's old car??

Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

cudamadd

Love it sometimes I get lost for words And this is one of those times Wow awsome thank you for a great video. :yes: :australia:

FIAARMN

1970 AAR Cuda Limelight Green,White Interior, - Hamtramck Built 36k miles, Verified All Numbers Match - Broadcast Sheet, Warranty Card & Window Sticker!

6bblgt

Quote from: RzeroB on July 23, 2020, 09:58:42 PM
... is that Spear's old car??

yes, no tip CA spec. car originally

soundcontrol

Wow!!!
I can't believe they still find Hemi cars in barns...
What is the approx value of it, in that condition?

Dakota

I ended up watching the other videos he made on the 4 Mopars in the collection - all done well.   It's going to be interesting to see what happens in the future on these vehicles.

750-h2

fc7cuda

I've always wondered how many times the "fresh air" air cleaner was factory installed on non-fresh air cars?  Seems like you see it allot, but I'm sure some owners previously could have changed them out too.   :dunno:

That certainly was a stunning car when new, and is now a stunning barn find.   Based on the license plates and the collection of cars,  owner knows what he has and was doing.   :bigthumb:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Jay Bee

Earliest mention I found was July 16, 2020 on A-bodies. Click on the link too.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Frandycarnut%2Fvideos%2F309849060158496%2F&show_text=0&width=476" width="476" height="476" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

6bblgt

fc7cuda

I saw a pic on a FB post of this collection of cars all loaded on a car hauled.  No idea where they were headed.  :dunno:

JH27N0B

I'd love to own that one, I hope to see it after it gets restored!