Main Menu

Your thoughts and prayers please

Started by blown motor, January 14, 2018, 07:05:26 PM

Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

Please join me in extending your sympathy, thoughts and prayers to @Rev-It-Up @XeGnome and @Pixie_Duster on the passing of Laura's niece. Laura, John and Heather, you don't grieve alone.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cudajason

So sorry to hear of your loss.  My condolones.

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Brads70

ToxicWolf

So so sorry. You will all be in my prayers.

71-440

Joe

Cuda Cody

I'm am so sorry to hear of this.  I'm here for you if there is anything I can do.  Please know you are in my thoughts.

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: blown motor on January 14, 2018, 07:05:26 PM
Please join me in extending your sympathy, thoughts and prayers to @Rev-It-Up @XeGnome and @Pixie_Duster on the passing of Laura's niece. Laura, John and Heather, you don't grieve alone.

Thank you Murray. We were supposed to meet up today in Atlanta, but I got a call from my brother this morning telling me that his daughter was found dead in her neighborhood. The police are investigating as a homicide. That is all we know until the autopsy comes back. It is so unexpected and out of the blue...we're just all in shock. I appreciate your prayers. Here is a picture of my beautiful niece...Pixie's cousin.

Rev-It-Up

303 Mopar

Very sad news, prayers are with you and your family.  :andyangel:

Chryco Psycho

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 14, 2018, 07:20:51 PM
I'm am so sorry to hear of this.  I'm here for you if there is anything I can do.  Please know you are in my thoughts.
Exactly , my condolences . Neil

RusTy/SE

My thoughts and condolences to you and your family Laura.
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

superdave

Oh no!! Prayers for the entire family, so sad.

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

BIGSHCLUNK

OMG..... So sorry,, blessings to your family

71340RT

So sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers for all your family.
1971 Challenger RT 340 auto 1 of 731
1973 Challenger Rallye 392 Hemi A41 4 speed automatic
2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack 392 Hemi auto

Cuda Cody

That is absolutely horrible news.  I can not even imagine what you and your family must be going through.  There are no words that I can think of to tell you how sorry I feel for you and your family right now.