Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

GrandpaKevin

I installed a blower..... :crazytalk:

Topcat

Quote from: GrandpaKevin on July 15, 2018, 03:55:35 PM

Black out that center support before you re install the grille again.   :please:

GrandpaKevin

Quote from: Topcat on July 15, 2018, 06:02:54 PM
Quote from: GrandpaKevin on July 15, 2018, 03:55:35 PM

Black out that center support before you re install the grille again.   :please:

Too late.

Wifegod's car, she has already made the proclamation to leave all purple painted parts alone, she doesn't care about the car looking 100% correct or original. :-X

HP_Cuda

Well I went down to a buddy's shop to get ready for the next show (Saratoga) and showed off the Cuda with my new 69 Charger which I got for 15k!!! Cool deal eh?  :banana:

Psych! It was a buddy's who showed up and had to get a pic of the two together!
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

303 Mopar

Quote from: HP_Cuda on July 16, 2018, 12:54:08 PM

Well I went down to a buddy's shop to get ready for the next show (Saratoga) and showed off the Cuda with my new 68 Charger which I got for 15k!!! Cool deal eh?  :banana:

Psych! It was a buddy's who showed up and had to get a pic of the two together!

Nice pic!  Great looking Charger with the black wheels, clean.  It looks like a '69 though, not a '68.

ec_co

Last weekend worked on the floorboards coated them with miracle paint. Stripped and painted the seat side covers. Just got in my heater box rebuild kit, so I'll be working on that this week (end)
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

GoodysGotaCuda

I put mine on the battery charger, haven't driven it in three weeks! It's either pouring down rain or blazing hot.

This week doesn't look like it's going to let up either... :whiteflag:
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

Cudajason

Quote from: GoodysGotaCuda on July 16, 2018, 07:02:40 PM
I put mine on the battery charger, haven't driven it in three weeks! It's either pouring down rain or blazing hot.

yeah similar here too!  This week end I just said screw it and went for a spin. 
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

shawge

Patched an overhead console with fiberglass. Test fitting the console shows some gaps of 1/2" in some spots. Thinking about how to narrow the gap w/o ruining the console.
1970 Challenger, 451 MS3Pro EFI
Colored wiring diagrams
Wheel spreadsheet

Cudakiller70

Crawled under looking for electric fuel pump and filter spot, too hot back inside. I need to insulate my garage and add some AC.

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: Cudakiller70 on July 17, 2018, 05:41:10 PM
Crawled under looking for electric fuel pump and filter spot, too hot back inside. I need to insulate my garage and add some AC.

I added garage AC for the Summer after my 'Cuda got back from paint. Best thing ever!
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

Brads70

Quote from: GoodysGotaCuda on July 16, 2018, 07:02:40 PM

uggg I wouldn't handle that very well.  :o

Cudajason

I decided to pull out the distributor and play with the timing. 

I am going to try locking out the timing and see what it does! 

Have it already to back in the engine later tonight!

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

IMNCARN82

round tail lights forever !!

shawge

1970 Challenger, 451 MS3Pro EFI
Colored wiring diagrams
Wheel spreadsheet