Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

jimynick

Yesterday, a beautiful day,  my friend Phil and I went in the Challenger to visit "our noble red brothers" in Oshwegan where Phil bought enough cigarettes to make me sweat driving old Black Dog home. The bright side, was that they also sell $.94/ltr gas and she does seem to like her gas, she does.  :yes:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

hawkfn18

Trying to clean up wiring and get my dash lights to work...

Cuda Cody

Is it the lights in the light bar above the dash or the lights in the cluster that are not working?

Quote from: hawkfn18 on May 17, 2017, 11:58:38 AM
Trying to clean up wiring and get my dash lights to work...

hawkfn18

Light bar.  Pretty sure it's a crappy ground.  Did a continuity test for ground (audible sound on the meter) and its a little dodgy.  Haven't jumper the dash light dimmer yet to rule that out either.

DetMatt

When I was putting the car back together after the underhood resto/drivetrain rebuild I neglected to even clean the years of crud that gathered on the engine side of the hood. All of the sudden I had a few people in the shop to help install it and I didn't feel like I could take the time to clean it so on it went. Well I finally got around to cleaning it and I'll say it would have been much easier to do it while it was still leaning against the wall. Here's a before and after.

usraptor

Nothing today since it snowed 6 inches last night.  However, yesterday I installed new outside door pulls/latches and hooked up the inside door pulls on my '70 'Cuda.  Cleaned the passenger side window and regulators/guides/etc and read/researched everything I could on how to install the glass and window regulators back in the car since I disassembled them 8 years ago and don't remember how they went in or came out for that matter.  Even though I though all the window/door parts in one plastic bin, I obviously don't so I'll have to start going through all the bins looking for the missing parts.  :thinking:  I'l be back at it again tomorrow.

CudaMoparRay

Ran and clipped windshield washer hose from new electric reservoir to new nozzles according to the best and closest OEM style.

61K T/A

Since no one carries ( that I can find) offset spring hangers I made these up

RUNCHARGER

Dr. Diff carries them but you don't need any help, nice welds!
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

Very nice welds!  They look to be tig?

6bblgt

I didn't do it, but last month's rumor "We Have Paint" appears true, here's picture proof  :takepicture: long story for another day .....

71GranCoupe

Quote from: 6bblgt on May 18, 2017, 03:09:06 PM
I didn't do it, but last month's rumor "We Have Paint" appears true, here's picture proof  :takepicture: long story for another day .....

Thanks for sharing.  :perfect10: Glad the April Fools Joke actually turned into reality.  :cheers:

YellowThumper

Buttoned up the wiring on my electric fans. Went to Tractor Supply and bought some Rotella elc coolant. Have not added it yet. Gonna wait until I have time to properly fire it up and test the repaired rad leaks.

Soon...........
I am feeling like this because it has been so  long :drunk:
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

hawkfn18

Got tires installed on the new rear wheels.  Still waiting for my front wheels to come in.  :headbang:

Brads70

Swapped out some brake pads, I had EBC Yellow stuff pads ..... not so good cold.