Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

YellowThumper

:whiteflag:
Bought the replacement radiator...
Hopefully get shipment and install it this weekend.  :banana:
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

303 Mopar

Finally a nice here, so I took my kids and a bunch of the neighborhood kids to school in the convertible.  The second pick is from one their friends in a bus next to us.

Rev-It-Up

Now that's the way to go to school!!! In Style!  What a great dad!
Rev-It-Up

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: 303 Mopar on May 24, 2017, 07:26:05 AM
Finally a nice here, so I took my kids and a bunch of the neighborhood kids to school in the convertible.  The second pick is from one their friends in a bus next to us.

Ok, we all knew you have the Cuda & the Charger.... Now you've got a 69 Sport Satellite Vert?  What else??   Oh, BTW Good Job, Cool Dad!!

jimynick

Backed her out, drove to Guelph, gassed her up at Costco and scored some $5.99/lb rib eyes at Walmart of all places. Trying to get a sense of whether she'll do the run Murray (Blown Motor) is setting up for June.  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

blown motor

Why wouldn't it? It did Port Stanley and back last fall. Just make sure you have your CAA card with you.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

303 Mopar

First startup of the year for @CudaKat!   :banana: :cooldance: :veryexcited:

Cuda Cody

Brads70

Went to a local car show/street festival  " Beeton Honey festival" Cute little town , main street closed off , lots of local food and crafts etc.... It was ok, killed the morning. I did buy some honey!  :D

No I didn't run into Richard Hurts...... ( local joke) :))

HP_Cuda

Battery was a bit on the low side at 12.39 but after a little cranking she fired right up!

Played with the idle a little cause now it's warmer and she is sounding mean. Will take her to the shop to have paint touch up this thursday and hopefully to Mopar Alley show by the following weekend!!!

:bradsthumb:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

61K T/A

Replaced speedometer cable, gear and seals. Installed March serpentine pulleys. Installed 3awg starter cable and ground. Installed terminal block under dash. Finished installing the  AFR and mechanical oil pressure gauges. Replaced the 355's with 323's. Installed K & P oil filter.

70/6chall

Washed it, cleaned wheels and tires, spritzed with some spray wax, cleaned added protectant to inside vynil, let dry covered back up.   Thanks,   Al

Brads70

Pulled the rad to try and fix a leak.....  :pullinghair:

1 Wild R/T

Drove it... Same as yesterday & the day before...

jimynick

Got 'er out and got stuck for better than a half an hour on the hill going out of town in the heat. It didn't seem to overheat but it did backfire once pretty good and now it doesn't want to idle. SOB! I wonder if it popped the power valve?  :rolleyes:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"