Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

blucuda

Got my dash frame/accessories sent to @HEMICUDA for some new suede powder coat.  Will post pics when I get it back, should be awesome looking when I get everything back together. 

Ric

put a 4L60E in the challenger , almost ready to fire, waiting on driveshaft....

Cudajason

Quote from: Ric on January 17, 2020, 06:33:25 PM
put a 4L60E in the challenger , almost ready to fire, waiting on driveshaft....

:needphotos:

@Ric   come on we need to the details!!!!
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Ric

Ric

progress...

Cudakiller70

340challconvert

Quote from: dodj on January 17, 2020, 05:11:06 AM
Quote from: 340challconvert on January 17, 2020, 04:58:26 AM
Drilled the reproduction gas tank braces and mounted to the bottom of the trunk floor for welding before installing trunk floor
You have a very nice floor in your garage..... :twothumbsup:
No room in the attached garage; had to measure and drill it in the entrance foyer of the house. Wife was at work!  :wrenching:
:)

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Brads70

Ric

screamindriver

Ric, you really need to do a thread on this tranny swap...Not everyone can find the parts out there today for this trans to be used in our mopars and you're just the guy to show it..

SFEBODY

Took mine for a 2 hour ride here in California... what a great 65 degree day to see if your restoration is going to hold up. Happy to say except needing to rebuild my Steering Column ( tomorrow). All went well. I am so happy with her.

Ric

Quote from: screamindriver on January 19, 2020, 09:05:18 AM
Ric, you really need to do a thread on this tranny swap...Not everyone can find the parts out there today for this trans to be used in our mopars and you're just the guy to show it..
If there is enough people interested, I will :thinking:

YellowThumper

Used it as an anchor to swing another project to the other side of my driveway. Driveway has a significant slope to it. Nothing like putting a car on four rollers on a hill...
Gotta trust your rigging. Come along and safety rope just in case. All went smooth. This allows me ability to get both the Challenger and "other" that is hidden by the wall of Falcon parts out whenever. I avoided this for awhile because it is now under my neighbor's pine tree and sap droppings. Have to keep the cover on it.
:yes:
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

70Barracuda

My son is clay barring my car and my 1975 Z1 900 getting all the overspray off from him painting parts for his car in the garage.
Sniper, 493/383, Firmfeel, RMS Streetlynx, Speedhut. Dana, 4 gear.

70Barracuda

Shoot... I have a set of Dana 4.10's I dont need.
Sniper, 493/383, Firmfeel, RMS Streetlynx, Speedhut. Dana, 4 gear.