Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Mr Lee

Thanks.  Found the biggest mouse hotels I'd ever seen when I pulled off the seat backs!  Omg 

Comfort-wise, that velour would probably be real nice.  Interesting how it had the same style stitching as the original. 
That velour was glued all over my dash too.  Stylin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

Chryco Psycho

gzig5

I cleaned the Hurst shifter for my 4-speed conversion, holy cow was it nasty.  Lots of good videos online. Turn out nice and even though some parts are worn, it shifts very nicely.  Will revisit the worn parts before install.

Set it upon the new/old trans and found the reverse rod end was mangled at the threaded end.  Bent in about three different directions, and of course it snapped as soon as I tried to straighten it, which was probably best.  Faced off the rod and drilled and tapped it 3/8NF. Took a grade five bolt and ran a die up the rest of the unthreaded portion and then socked it home with some red loctite and cut the head off. I'll tack weld it when I have the MIG out again.  When I was done I threw (grunted) the whole thing on the top shelf to get it out of the way so I will quit playing with it and won't be tempted to tear into the trans yet.

RUNCHARGER

Ha, ha: Taking the snake up to the new house tomorrow so I gave it a test run today. You can tell it was my first run of the year as I thought I was really hauling the mail in second gear. I looked at the tach when I went for third and it was only at 4500.
Sheldon

JS29

Wanted to get the barracuda out this weekend, Supposed to SNOW tomorrow night and Friday 2-4 inches. If i know the highway department here, they will be out sand and salting the roads. and plowing bare pavement. :headbang:   

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: JS29 on April 08, 2020, 02:33:36 PM
Wanted to get the barracuda out this weekend, Supposed to SNOW tomorrow night and Friday 2-4 inches. If i know the highway department here, they will be out sand and salting the roads. and plowing bare pavement. :headbang:   

Yikes, we broke the record today and hit 94°. It's too early for that!
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

JS29

Quote from: GoodysGotaCuda on April 08, 2020, 02:44:54 PM

:'(

jordan

I took my car out for the first time this year last night.  All was well until I got some sprinkles.  My wipers decided to not park.  Then I had to drive on wet roads and got my car all full of mud and manure.  :o  I did get to drop the go pedal when I hit a dry road, and pulled it up to 120mph.  I almost forgot how fast it was.  No drama.  What a blast!!
Lots of thumbs up on the way home from the gas station too. 
"Don't brake until you see God!"

Mopar94

Today I have installed my doors panels inserts, and fixed my reverse light !   tomorrow, installation of my new distributor msd  8)

Brads70

Same thing here I'm afraid.... :headbang:

Mr Lee

Quote from: jordan on April 08, 2020, 03:14:16 PM
I took my car out for the first time this year last night.  All was well until I got some sprinkles.  My wipers decided to not park.  Then I had to drive on wet roads and got my car all full of mud and manure.  :o  I did get to drop the go pedal when I hit a dry road, and pulled it up to 120mph.  I almost forgot how fast it was.  No drama.  What a blast!!
Lots of thumbs up on the way home from the gas station too.
Manure?!
Ick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

dodj

Quote from: GoodysGotaCuda on April 08, 2020, 02:44:54 PM

With a foot of snow still in my back yard, I have a tough time feeling sorry for you Goody.  :bricks:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

IMNCARN82

round tail lights forever !!

RUNCHARGER

400 miles today, needs a wash.
Sheldon

70Barracuda

Went to exhaust shop today for a complete estimate. 2.5 from headers over the Dana and 4 link out back mandrel bent alumized $1200.

Yesterday to a custom shop  stainless all done like jewelry, prob the nicest thing on my car $3,000

Decisions decisions
Sniper, 493/383, Firmfeel, RMS Streetlynx, Speedhut. Dana, 4 gear.