Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

303 Mopar

I was asked to do a feature video on my Cuda!   :banana:

Brads70

Chryco Psycho

CudaMoparRay

LinceCuda

Pretty dang  8) there 303, super nice Cuda.  :worship:

nsmall

Enjoyed the video Dan, was hoping for a nasty burn out at the end.  Maybe next time.

Mickm

What a great car Dan. Your a natural in front of the camera.
Nice job buddy!

Cheers!
Mickm

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

YellowThumper

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Nice video, car looks great since I last saw the 392 in the crate!

Marc70challenger

Cool video man!!!!  Well done and sweet ride !

It was in high 50s last few days so took the cars for runs.  Friday was Mopar day. Today was Chevy, Pontiac and Ford day lol.

The 32 didn't fare well though - I ripped the oil pan drain bolt off backing the car off the trailer.  "Hmmm... that looks like oil on the ramp". Lol  Shut it down well in time. Replacing the pan no big deal.  Just should have been more careful ... trailer was on too much of an incline and I "forgot" how low the deuce sits.  Was excited to drive it. Lol

Brads70

Quote from: Marc70challenger on January 20, 2018, 09:30:40 PM
Cool video man!!!!  Well done and sweet ride !

It was in high 50s last few days so took the cars for runs.  Friday was Mopar day. Today was Chevy, Pontiac and Ford day lol.

The 32 didn't fare well though - I ripped the oil pan drain bolt off backing the car off the trailer.  "Hmmm... that looks like oil on the ramp". Lol  Shut it down well in time. Replacing the pan no big deal.  Just should have been more careful ... trailer was on too much of an incline and I "forgot" how low the deuce sits.  Was excited to drive it. Lol
Well that sucks about the 32's oil pan!

Dakota

Really great video tour and explanation Dan.   Thanks for sharing.

usraptor

Finally got around to mounting my front seat retractable seat belts and washed the front seat lap belts in Woolite.  I was amazed at how black the water was.  I hoping most of that was dye and not dirt. 

303 Mopar

This time it was my '68 Charger that was selected for a video shoot.  :banana: