Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

Lol! Dremel and sledge in the same sentence. That caught me funny.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Quote from: Timbbuc2 on April 05, 2018, 04:18:49 PM
Quote from: DAYLEY/CHALLENGER on April 05, 2018, 10:02:52 AM
Got her out of the garage today after about 2 months.........needed to get all the pollen off.......then just cleaned her up a bit......
David that's a great looking car :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Thanks Tim. I really haven't posted pics on this site, as most were on CC.C  Guess I could put a few more on from time to time.  Maybe some before and after shots.  Most of the resto was completed back in 2007/08. Might start a new thread.....Before and After.   Will,see.

draginmopars

inching along > "B" body rear
moved the front mounts > in 1"
sway bar mount  moved > Out 1"
then grind the welds, clean them up
added frame connectors > 1 side so far

when I shift from fab mode to body work / paint mode, I'll clean up the mounts better.
a little filler, make them look nicer.. :banana:
Ha-Ha Racin
Havin "Fun" 101
Howard

Timbbuc2

Quote from: DAYLEY/CHALLENGER on April 05, 2018, 07:27:52 PM
Quote from: Timbbuc2 on April 05, 2018, 04:18:49 PM
Quote from: DAYLEY/CHALLENGER on April 05, 2018, 10:02:52 AM
Got her out of the garage today after about 2 months.........needed to get all the pollen off.......then just cleaned her up a bit......
David that's a great looking car :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Thanks Tim. I really haven't posted pics on this site, as most were on CC.C  Guess I could put a few more on from time to time.  Maybe some before and after shots.  Most of the resto was completed back in 2007/08. Might start a new thread.....Before and After.   Will,see.
Much easier to post here, and if they wind up -upside down, they will fix them, yes for sure would love to see the before and after.
Get in, I'll drive

IRON MAN

Been distracted with the '68 American Motors Experimental (AMX)engine, last few weeks. The Challenger has been looking out of the corner of her head lamps feeling ignored. Today, added the Air Gap intake on the fresh rebuilt 390. Forged crank & rods, balanced rotating assembly, bored .030 over, mild cam, late model heads and free-flow exhaust, etc. Chrysler owns all the licensing rights on AMC. Might as well call it American Motors Chrysler (AMC). Kinda like Chrysler-Fiat. LOL

RUNCHARGER

That looks good. Lots of AMC fans on this site. I really dig the 68-70 AMX's and Javelins as well as the later ones.
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

AMC engines are no slouch , they make great power
A friend [Diana] outran a 440+6 - 72 challenger twice in a row with a 68 390 4 spd AMX ,  which I tuned .
My favorite is the 70 Javelin Donohue edition  :twothumbsup:

RUNCHARGER

My friend Mike could routinely pull the front wheels with his beefed 390, 4 speed AMX and we didn't have good tires back then.
Sheldon

CudaMoparRay

Installed aluminum spacers with lock washers to keep radiator fan shroud from shaking loose.

Drivun

Installed clutch pedal and pulled motor/tranny to install hydraulic master cylinder for tko600.
Steve

6bblgt

today was the "Mopars of Las Vegas" annual picnic / cruise to the Valley of Fire http://parks.nv.gov/parks/valley-of-fire

total of ~150 mile trip - I road shotgun in a '74 'cuda with a 440 in it
e-bodies are usually scarce, surprised to see 4 made it,
the b-bodies park  :P over there > even the original owner & his Charger R/T  8)

..... oh, for those in warm weather deprived areas, it hit 91'F in Vegas today

Chryco Psycho

The Valley of Fire is a cool area , hiked in there  :bigthumb:

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

6bblgt

here's some of the local wildlife: white-tailed antelope squirrel & something that will hopefully fly at some point
- saw some wild horses but missed the pic

:takealook: a car show was initiated when the passengers unloaded from every tour bus that pulled into the picnic area :takepicture:

..... had to look it up - hera buckmoth  :brainiac:

benlavigne

Quote from: 6bblgt on April 07, 2018, 09:32:57 PM
today was the "Mopars of Las Vegas" annual picnic / cruise to the Valley of Fire http://parks.nv.gov/parks/valley-of-fire

total of ~150 mile trip - I road shotgun in a '74 'cuda with a 440 in it
e-bodies are usually scarce, surprised to see 4 made it,
the b-bodies park  :P over there > even the original owner & his Charger R/T  8)

..... oh, for those in warm weather deprived areas, it hit 91'F in Vegas today

Perfect setting for the Road Runner!

Ben