Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

Helping my buddy Mike with his 68 Charger again today. Got it off the frame rack and it drove under it's own power for the first time since 1976!  Scuffed down the new hood and fenders got them in primer. Mike is getting pumped ! Soon be in paint! I stripped the roof while Mike primed.  Mike ordered all new glass from John at Roseville so a trip down to Kuhn's storage soon in Buffalo!

303 Mopar

dodj

Quote from: Brads70 on April 10, 2018, 03:22:15 PM
Helping my buddy Mike with his 68 Charger again today.
Didn't know Mike was a Mopar guy too!  :bradsthumb:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Crash520

Raced the bog stock 73 340 on the weekend after installing FAST 2.0 sportsman XFI. Picked up a full second off my ET's and now have wheel spin off the line which I didn't have before, the old girl is 100,000 miles old so she doesn't do too bad
Greg
Brisbane
Australia

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

BIGSHCLUNK

Technically I did nothing..... But I did order parts to get things done this year that I wanted to do 2 years ago!!!  :wrenching:

Brads70

Quote from: dodj on April 10, 2018, 07:01:33 PM
Quote from: Brads70 on April 10, 2018, 03:22:15 PM
Helping my buddy Mike with his 68 Charger again today.
Didn't know Mike was a Mopar guy too!  :bradsthumb:

Different Mike than the Mike that sells the hoists. But that Mike also has had a couple Mopars but also dabbles in Fords.

Brads70

Quote from: BIGSHCLUNK on April 10, 2018, 10:09:22 PM
Technically I did nothing..... But I did order parts to get things done this year that I wanted to do 2 years ago!!!  :wrenching:

Nice to see you having time to get " back at it" What did you order?

303 Mopar

Quote from: Brads70 on April 11, 2018, 12:12:37 AM
Quote from: BIGSHCLUNK on April 10, 2018, 10:09:22 PM

Nice to see you having time to get " back at it" What did you order?

Whats you plans for Nikki Bigs?   :pixiepop: :popcorn: :pixiepop: :popcorn:

BIGSHCLUNK

The plan is to replace the firewall wiring block. Found the usuall "burnt" terminal 3 years ago...  :headbang: ordered a new block and a few new terminals along with a "proper" crimping tool. After that install, the headlight kit I got from ROADMAN. I promised Mark an install video to show how simple it is.  I will post it up when I get that far. Stay tuned! After that swap to a little deeper trans pan and get some fresh fluid in that 727. Seeing she hasnt had more than a couple hundred miles put on her in the last two years the condensate is most likely very high.  Anyway this is all good in theory - Hoping my dad stays on the level he is for awhile, I'm checking on him 1 or 2 nights a week right now.  He's 94 so anything can happen.

BTW - what are people running in 727's fluid wise these days??   :notsure:

There is really more than that to do, but I need to be realistic on what I can get accomplished.   :deadhorse:

Chryco Psycho

GoodysGotaCuda

Took it out again. 2,5XX miles down since it got on the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

70chall440

Still assembling my 73 Cuda, the wiring is very slow going. Finally got the front end harness built.
Mopar or no car!!!

Brads70

Getting closer.... hanging sheet metal today, and I painted the interior floorpans

6pack

I rebuilt my lo note horn today.  It was completely silent.  It took a few hours to do.  Never did it before.  Works great.  This way the date code is still original.  Cleaning the internal contacts is what makes it blow again did this with a piece of folded sandpaper.  I used a greeting card for a gasket, rust reformer on the insides, tapped the housing 8-32 and used stainless steel machine screws in place for the rivets.  Then painted everything black. I spent more time looking for a replacement with a close date code.