Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

moparcar

Today I fought with my rear 1/4 drop downs, quarters, rear valance fitment. Everyone who has done this knows how terrible everything fits with reproductions! :o
But it's got to get worse before it gets better. Next up cutting, stretching, welding, fitting----move some metal to make it all fit!

Wes

RUNCHARGER

Tricky job but well worth all the time you put into it.
Sheldon

Andrewg

New plugs, water pump, hoses, thermostat, reinstalled radiator. Getting closer to trying to crank it up! Hopefully I can pick up a tank and fuel lines at spring fling next weekend.

autoxcuda

Quote from: Andrewg on April 08, 2018, 09:20:51 PM
New plugs, water pump, hoses, thermostat, reinstalled radiator. Getting closer to trying to crank it up! Hopefully I can pick up a tank and fuel lines at spring fling next weekend.

Those are large items. Sometimes Midways don't bring large things like they unless they are pre ordered.

Call and preorder the tank and lines Monday Morning from:

www.themoparshop.com

www.mrmoparts.com

www.stephensperformance.com

www.herbsparts.com

www.laysons.com

Some of these guys are already packed up. So it's important to call Monday morning.
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

gumby

I sat and waited patiently. like the last 5 years. Can't even go out to the garage to look at it anymore. It was towed off a week ago.
Subframe connectors to be welded in. Torque boxes. Rad. support.

New wiring harness to be put in. Engine came a few days ago. Haven't even seen that yet. Went out to the garage, found a lot of parts I bought for my Coronet, that will work on the Challenger.
It's insane how many things need to be changed/upgraded. Beefed up.

Renamed my little puppies HellCat and Demon. One has a dark stripe down her back, and almost "gills" around her ears, down her neck, the way the fur lays (light/dark/light/dark etc)
The other one has one blue eye and one brown eye. In semi-dark, the blue eye turns red. In broad daylight, you can see the blue eye a mile away!
JUST like MOPAR would have made them back in the day, lol Crazy Combos! Perfect!

Got me one of those newfangled engines from Mopar. Named one of my puppies after it.

Bought a Valentine 1 radar detector this morning, lol. Probably the cheapest thing I have bought so far.

It's a sickness.

I like to tell myself, it's in a good way. lol. I can't wait...

RUNCHARGER

I have a Valentine as well that I got for the Viper. I haven't tried it yet but I guess they are pretty good.
Sheldon

340challconvert

Finally tackling drilling out the spot welds in the trunk floor for removal and replacement. The Blair bits work great; using machine oil to lubricate the blade to extend their life!

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Andrewg

Quote from: autoxcuda on April 08, 2018, 10:18:30 PM

Those are large items. Sometimes Midways don't bring large things like they unless they are pre ordered.

www.themoparshop.com

www.mrmoparts.com

www.herbsparts.com

www.laysons.com

Some of these guys are already packed up. So it's important to call Monday morning.

Just called and ordered. Great suggestion!

autoxcuda

Quote from: Andrewg on April 09, 2018, 09:57:03 AM
Quote from: autoxcuda on April 08, 2018, 10:18:30 PM

www.themoparshop.com

www.mrmoparts.com

www.herbsparts.com

www.laysons.com

Just called and ordered. Great suggestion!

Good deal. So they will bring it to the show and no shipping charges and/or damages. Ask if they have a show discount.

Who did you buy it from?
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

Andrewg

@autoxcuda went with the Mopar shop. Admittedly, I didn't research very deep but they had the lines as well.

303 Mopar

New video of all the upgrades to make my Cuda a Rockstar! 

blown motor

Good video. What camera did you use when you backed over it? I've been playing around with that shot, and a lot of others. Practicing for the upcoming video season.  :)
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

HP_Cuda

Hey 303

I didn't notice before but you got the 2 speed wiper to fit with the Hemi 392. What's the clearance like?

B
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

303 Mopar

Quote from: HP_Cuda on April 10, 2018, 09:11:16 AM

Hey 303

I didn't notice before but you got the 2 speed wiper to fit with the Hemi 392. What's the clearance like?

The coil cover is pressing on the wiper motor and actually comes up in front about a 1/4". This is also due to the drivers side motor mount being shimmed so the headers can clear the steering box.

Mickm

Great video Dan of your awesome fish!

Cheers!
Mickm