Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

I like the look of the 17"  ralleys !!  :twothumbsup:

340challconvert

Quote from: bentpshrods on May 19, 2019, 02:03:10 PM
  The weather here in Idaho is a bit on the rainy side. There was supposed to be a car show downtown Boise benefiting the Shriners so I fired up the car and took a shot. It was canceled but I noticed a painted wall across the street from where it would have been that I had never seen . Made for a neat background for a few pics.

Was the mural a Hitchcock tribute?
The Bird's and Back Window? :thinking:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

YellowThumper

Spent an hour driving it home from work in stop and go traffic. Now dreaming of this when I reach my destination.

:cheers:
Be safe this weekend all you USA long weekenders.
We get to enjoy our lives because others have sacrificed theirs.  :drinkingbud:

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Topcat

Decided on advice from a few, it was time to go back to Fel-Pro Valve cover gaskets.
Cometic were leaking in back corners.

Doing a Hemi is about up to 2 hours pulling everything.

Do a few touch ups while in that far...another few.

Back together by afternoon. Out for a ride.  :stayinlane:

Got back, slight leaks around the nuts.

Went back today and re tightened them. Some went loose after first heat.

Should be alright now.

Chryco Psycho

It is a lot of work to get the valve covers off a Hemi for sure , I am surprized you are having problems with Cometic gaskets tho

Cuda70-74

Today I weled the rear leaf spring mount perch,test fitted the trunk floor pan and started making patches for the wheel well lips on the 68 charger.  Got to get it done so i can move the cuda out of the garage so i can start painting it.
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

Quote from: 340challconvert on May 21, 2019, 08:50:49 PM
Quote from: bentpshrods on May 19, 2019, 02:03:10 PM
  The weather here in Idaho is a bit on the rainy side. There was supposed to be a car show downtown Boise benefiting the Shriners so I fired up the car and took a shot. It was canceled but I noticed a painted wall across the street from where it would have been that I had never seen . Made for a neat background for a few pics.

Was the mural a Hitchcock tribute?
The Bird's and Back Window? :thinking:

https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/local/graffiti-art-mural-being-created-for-treefort/277-530489072

Being painted on the Hitchcock Building

GoodysGotaCuda

Not too much, loaded the whole family in it [4] and hit a car show this weekend. ~120mi trip with the a/c blowin'

Car did well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

Topcat

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on May 26, 2019, 10:59:24 PM
It is a lot of work to get the valve covers off a Hemi for sure , I am surprized you are having problems with Cometic gaskets tho

I really like em but I didn't use any silicon anywhere.

303 Mopar

Met up with some friends for a Memorial Day cruise.

Chryco Psycho

e_body70

Stripe removal on my stripe delete '70 Challenger R/T with the help from @Plum_crazy_T/A
Kowalski, can you hear me?  Do you hear me, Kowalski?

Plum_crazy_T/A

It sure looks good and even better going down the road!

JS29

cuda hunter

I know what I drive is an a body.  But. 
I got pulled over driving it. 

Driving through Salida up to one of our 3 lights.  Got in the right lane so I could pass the slow guy in the left lane when light turns green again.  Light went green and I nailed it!  Took off like a bat outta hell.   Smoked that car that was behind me.  Turns out he was a cop.  He turned on the bubbles.  I drove about another 2 blocks on the highway and exited left for one block to my driveway.  Cop comes over all mad cause I didn't stop "immediately" on the highway.  I told him there was no reason for me to stop right there on the highway.  I said your gonna follow me anyway.  He says that's a good way to get shot!  These guys are way too gun happy.  even in our little town of 5K.  ridiculous.  So I hassled him a lot.  After all I'm old now and have insurance and some money so go ahead and pull me over.  Turns out I have a tail light out.  That's why he pulled me over.  All his cop back up buddies showed up and were back there reading my bumper stickers. 
  Turns out I forgot my license and insurance in another car.  I told him to run the numbers. Says "I'm supposed to have my papers on me at all times" .  sounds like Germany huh?    I told him his system is hooked up just go look.  Sure enough no problems after he looked.  They knew all that the moment their squad car logged my license plate when he was pulling me over.
  So long story I know.  I got to kinda race a cop in my ride last night.   

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee