Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Quote from: e_body70 on May 29, 2019, 07:18:20 AM
Stripe removal on my stripe delete '70 Challenger R/T with the help from @Plum_crazy_T/A
Kowalski, can you hear me?  Do you hear me, Kowalski?

1000% times better looking :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

benlavigne

Quote from: anlauto on May 29, 2019, 12:12:15 PM
Stripe removal on my stripe delete '70 Challenger R/T with the help from @Plum_crazy_T/A

Agreed!
Even though the Kowalski look has been done lots of times, it always looks great! Unlike a certain orange Charger...

Ben

e_body70

Quote from: anlauto on May 29, 2019, 12:12:15 PM

I agree!!

kawahonda

Re-routed the battery cable. Removed duct tape. Used black electrical tape. Found the original cable keeper that was stuck in the metal keeper. Utilized them both. Made the executive decision to route under brake line.

Before/after.

@1 wild r/t helped.
1970 Dodge Challenger A66

gzig5

Out with the old....
I'm really struggling to limit how far I take it.  Just wanting to put the new engine harness, FBO ignition, carb and intake.  And I have a new cam (Comp XE275HL) sitting in the office that is begging to get to work.  But I need springs and really should pull the heads to verify valve clearance and piston height, and while the heads are off why not port them and get a valve job right?  There goes most of the summer......

Sorry for the tilted pictures.  Stupid iPhone.

dougdel

Over the weekend I took my nephew and a good friend out for a spin.  They were both as happy as kids at Christmas

1 Wild R/T

Tossed the keys to a fellow E body owner who's car hasn't been on the road in 30+ years... Hoping it motivates him...

kawahonda

Piecing together somethin'

JH27N0B

The Chicagoland Mopar Connection car club was having its spring "Mopar Madness" show today.  Sadly this show has shrunk greatly from what it was years ago, but still worth attending.  They moved the location to a vintage car brokerage this year.  I woke up to T storms and thought it might not happen, but it quickly passed through. I waited to leave until the streets dried, so got there a bit late. 
More storms were forecast later in the day so being over 25 miles from home, I was worried. But I got home before the rain hit.  And as I pulled into my neighborhood my odometer hit 77777.7 miles! :cool:

GoodysGotaCuda

Car show this evening in Decatur, TX

My son blabbing to folks about his car build.

"I want to go fast in daddy's Cuda"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

kawahonda

Quote from: JH27N0B on June 01, 2019, 05:45:48 PM
The Chicagoland Mopar Connection car club was having its spring "Mopar Madness" show today.  Sadly this show has shrunk greatly from what it was years ago, but still worth attending.  They moved the location to a vintage car brokerage this year.  I woke up to T storms and thought it might not happen, but it quickly passed through. I waited to leave until the streets dried, so got there a bit late. 
More storms were forecast later in the day so being over 25 miles from home, I was worried. But I got home before the rain hit.  And as I pulled into my neighborhood my odometer hit 77777.7 miles! :cool:

I wish I had an AM/FM radio.

So tired of AM..and my AM wanders too.

cudaragtop

Took a few minutes off from Bathroom Update Project to install a Bib for the Cuda Gas Fill Tube.
Coppied the Idea from Goody'sGotacuda.

Should help keep gas drips off the Organisol. I have always wadded up paper tower under the fill tube while fueling. Probably still will. Just won't have to worry as much about a little burp. ;-)

Goody, if your looking, Thanks!

EBay item

- Randy D. 1970 'Cuda 340 4-Speed Convertible
69 Barracuda G3 Hemi/8HP70 Resto-Mod Project Album: https://goo.gl/photos/XjsAsx4LDo7psimU8

dave73

jimynick

I went out to see about getting the Challenger out for a wee run and discovered that when my one son moved the car to work on his Ford, he left the key on and the battery was flatter than pee on a plate, so my drive turned into listening to the hum of the battery charger! NOT as much fun!  :bye:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Chryco Psycho

I am glad it is drivable . Too bad about the dead battery  :Thud: