Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

Oooh, Did you spray it Hemi Orange? You're making great progress on it.
Sheldon

rebelyell

Installed new sending unit seal and lock ring. Hopefully I can put a full tank of gas in it now. It got a new thermostat and some thermocure treatment for the block. Hopefully get the system bled of air next week and then I can stop with the overheating problems.  :fingerscrossed:

Brads70

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on October 11, 2019, 07:29:10 AM
Oooh, Did you spray it Hemi Orange? You're making great progress on it.

LOL no light gray actually it's a ford color. Trying to make it look like the Penske  racecar somewhat.

chargerdon

Drove my 74 Challenger to GALOT motorspeedway in Dunn, NC.   They were having a classic car cruise in and time trials for the Nostalgia Drag Racing to be held towmorrow Nov 12'th.   

Sat in stands and watched the time trials with some other cruisers...   

Chryco Psycho

I hope it is OCT 12 otherwise you are a month early  :haha:

Brads70

Finished up glass beading the front spindle assemblies and painted them with some left over engine paint that I used on the 401

7E-Bodies

I picked up some glass bead media the other day for my cabinet blaster. Haven't tried it yet. Like it?
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

Cuda70-74

Painted and installed the hood so now i can work on the doors
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

Brads70

Quote from: 7E-Bodies on October 11, 2019, 06:49:05 PM
I picked up some glass bead media the other day for my cabinet blaster. Haven't tried it yet. Like it?

Yes it works pretty good. My buddy builds engines and uses it to clean up cylinder head castings etc... before machine work/rebuilding. Looks like new when your done.

benlavigne

This weekend is all about B-bodies!, ones with wings, mainly, as I am in Alabama for the 50th anniversary celebration of the aaaero cars Friday we were invited at Tim Wellborn's mansion, Saturday at the museum. Sunday we will caravan to Talladega for the race, there will be a special parking area on the infield.
Even Ricky Bobby is here!

Ben

Chryco Psycho

GoodysGotaCuda

Went to a small car show today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

That is what I call Birdland.........Wings everywhere.....!!!!  Great to see.  :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

340challconvert

Finally installing the new Mopar performance torsion bars so the car can be moved around for some trunk welding, went from the stock 778-779 stock bars to the 780-81's.  Nothing too radical for a mostly stock suspension.

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

chargerdon

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on October 11, 2019, 04:54:32 PM
I hope it is OCT 12 otherwise you are a month early  :haha:

Right again Chryco...   October