Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

71vert340

Removed 4ft. florescent light fixtures and replaced with 4ft. LED fixtures in morning. Big difference in brightness. Removed 74 Charger fuel tank for cleaning.
Terry

gzig5

Quote from: toddnyc98 on November 29, 2019, 08:49:45 PM
Yes, 275/60/15s on the rear and 205/60/15s on the front. I wish they made 295/60/15s!

Mickey Thompson has a 295/55/15 which is almost same diameter and 0.8" wider... :Stirring:

https://tiresize.com/tires/Mickey-Thompson/ET-Street-SS-295-55R15.htm

7E-Bodies

Welded the tail panel back on my 70 Challenger. I've done trunk pans other ways, but this method was by far the best and least intrusive to lay in a one piece AMD pan.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

7E-Bodies

Answered the call when the machine shop invited me to view the 440 after they'd removed the top half. All in all they're impressed with the overall condition of a number matching 64k mile 440. Very clean and .020 should do it. One thing they found comical was spark plug washers had been used as spacers for the rocker shafts??? WTH? All in all, happy that they found nothing major. Sorry if the pics rotate. I'm done fighting it.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

CudaMoparRay

Finally got the cuda company with the two other cars after cleaning up my three car garage  :banana:

YellowThumper

I'll bet those washers were used as a sealing gasket for the oil. Have them make sure mountin surfaces are all at the same height. Along with not having any damage like dents or scratches that will allow oil to leak or squirt out.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Skid Row

Most likely the washers were used as "shims" to reduce the preload. on the lifters

Mark_B

My bigger rear tires were delivered  :)

Blake@diyhemi.com

Adjusting my clutch And finishing the hemi swap wiring [emoji48]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1970 AAR Cuda 
5.7 Hemi /A833 ~ DIYHEMI-Cuda
Looking for my numbers matching 340 TA block!
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

Your late model Hemi swap resource!

Wayne

Installed the 1350!yoke from Dr diff and new driveshaft!
1970 Cuda 383 4spd red on red
Backyard Hotrods @ Youtube, Facebook & Instagram
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2bd5dyuOKCJT-kWhdEGm3A

318Stroker

Wasn't today, but I recently got new shoes for my 73 Challenger. I had Goodyear Eagle GT II's. Only 17,000 miles, but they were 15 years old. I figured I was living on borrowed time with them. I put on Mickey Thompson Sportsman S/T 's, 235/60/15 front, 255/60/15 rear. Also
resprayed my rallye wheels and center caps, and got new lug nuts. Really looks great now!

dodj

Quote from: 318Stroker on December 12, 2019, 11:46:49 AM
Wasn't today, but I recently got new shoes for my 73 Challenger. I had Goodyear Eagle GT II's. Only 17,000 miles, but they were 15 years old. I figured I was living on borrowed time with them. I put on Mickey Thompson Sportsman S/T 's, 235/60/15 front, 255/60/15 rear. Also
resprayed my rallye wheels and center caps, and got new lug nuts. Really looks great now!
:needphotos:

Sorry, had to be done..
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

YellowThumper

Quote from: dodj on December 12, 2019, 12:26:18 PM
Quote from: 318Stroker on December 12, 2019, 11:46:49 AM
:needphotos:

Sorry, had to be done..

Haha beat me to it. Pics or it didn't happen. Lol

Mike.

318Stroker

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I knew that was coming... :D Cut me some slack, I just recently moved into the 21st century and got a smartphone! So tell me how the hell to post the damn pics.. :smile:

YellowThumper

The easiest forum you will ever post pictures to.
Ya got the "reply" down.

Then the "choose file" tab. Search for your pic.
Then the "post" tab.

With multiple pics. Just keep selecting the "more attachments" tab below the choose file one.

Mike.