Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

soundcontrol

Quote from: YellowThumper on October 09, 2023, 04:49:19 PM

I've entertained myself with this guy's vids in lieu of actually touching one.

Cool, watched it, I can think of hundreds of thing I wanna build with that stuff. For starters a new alarm for my shop.

YellowThumper

Quote from: soundcontrol on October 10, 2023, 06:11:32 AM
Quote from: YellowThumper on October 09, 2023, 04:49:19 PM

I've entertained myself with this guy's vids in lieu of actually touching one.

Cool, watched it, I can think of hundreds of thing I wanna build with that stuff. For starters a new alarm for my shop.

My "mental" reasoning is to design a unit to properly adjust the discrepancies between aftermatket fuel sending units and guages.
Viewed a lot of vids, but need to get where I am actually ready to tackle the setup.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

dodj

Quote from: soundcontrol on October 03, 2023, 12:38:23 PM
Stackin' my Mopars. Hopefully these won't be future barnfinds  :o
I do get twice the space here as soon as I can tear down the wall with the big window, problem is that I have a lot of
studio gear in there that I need to sell first, (second picture) and no one is buying right now.
When did the 'cuda go black?
I seem to remember a light brown beige......
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

blown motor

Took the Charger out for the final run of the season and solved a tach issue in the process. I put it away with the engine running better, but still needs some tuning, the overheating issue solved, tach issue solved and rear tranny seal leak fixed. Someday I'll have all the issues worked out of this car.
I'll keep the Challenger mobile for another month. There'll be more good days before winter settles in.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

soundcontrol

Quote from: dodj on October 11, 2023, 05:18:09 PM
Quote from: soundcontrol on October 03, 2023, 12:38:23 PM
Stackin' my Mopars. Hopefully these won't be future barnfinds  :o
I do get twice the space here as soon as I can tear down the wall with the big window, problem is that I have a lot of
studio gear in there that I need to sell first, (second picture) and no one is buying right now.
When did the 'cuda go black?
I seem to remember a light brown beige......

No, it was Lemon twist yellow, original paint when I got it, and had a smashed front. I painted it black in my back yard for now, it needs new trunk floor extensions and quarters, I have it all. Just no time... and I will not take it apart before my Challenger is done. It runs fine, 318/904.

cnm2215

71vert340

Brake and suspension work.
Terry W.

7E-Bodies

Spent the evening putting some final tweaks on my next YouTube video upload for my Ebody Lodge channel ( https://youtube.com/@ebodylodge?si=wiF9I6W4K51iX_K0 ). This one is after getting several requests on how to do lead joints. Hope to have it uploaded soon. Kudos to the real YouTube channel guys. Man, it about triples the hours of working on the actual resto. Thankfully my daughter is my editor in chief.  :slapme5:
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

blown motor

I put the speedometer back in the power wagon that I had rebuilt by Redline Gauges and took it out for a run. It has a 29 tooth gear in the transmission and I need a 31 tooth. Once I find one and make the switch I'll be able to check that off the list. Then I'll be down to fixing an engine oil leak and I'll have that beast in fairly good shape.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

jimynick

It was such a nice day yesterday that I got my two best girls out in the Challenger with me and it was decreed that Fergus would be a good place to go. We gassed the car up after I'd dosed her with some Stabil and off we went. We started pretty late in the afternoon and didn't get to Fergus until after 5 and in the finest tradition of small towns, they'd rolled the sidewalks up at 5 sharp! Cruised the main (all 300 yds of it) and decided that at least we'd get a coffee at McD's. In an action in solidarity with the main street carpetbaggers, we waited in line 15-20 minutes (no exaggeration) before we could put in our order (I was vehicle locked into the line or I'd've left) and finally getting our order through to the brain-dead guy taking it. I play a little game with these people, when I order I speak clearly, slowly, enunciate clearly and tell them "that's all I want" and bet my wife that they'll ask me for my order, again. Yep and it took literally 4-5 repetitions before he "got" it. "2 creams and two sweeteners". Imagine my surprise when, after pulling out and opening my coffee, to find that I had a large cup of what appeared to be hot milk! WTF? My wife said that hers didn't seem to have much if any coffee taste as well! Realizing that the gods were having their wicked way with me, we headed home, gassed the old girl(the car silly), and headed home, to a well deserved schnorrgle, as I put the car under the cover for likely the winter. "Good night sweetheart! Parting is such sweet sorrow.  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

dodj

Quote from: 7E-Bodies on October 15, 2023, 06:04:41 PM
Spent the evening putting some final tweaks on my next YouTube video upload for my Ebody Lodge channel ( https://youtube.com/@ebodylodge?si=wiF9I6W4K51iX_K0 ). This one is after getting several requests on how to do lead joints. Hope to have it uploaded soon. Kudos to the real YouTube channel guys. Man, it about triples the hours of working on the actual resto. Thankfully my daughter is my editor in chief.  :slapme5:
You might need to get your editor a bigger screen...lol
I just got your subscriber # up to 90 :bigthumb:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Cuda_mark

Quote from: dodj on October 25, 2023, 04:05:09 AM
Quote from: 7E-Bodies on October 15, 2023, 06:04:41 PM
You might need to get your editor a bigger screen...lol
I just got your subscriber # up to 90 :bigthumb:
91 now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NigelTufnel

Got the Lokar linkage dialed in but still need to get a lower spring to keep tension on the trans lever.  Finished plumbing fuel lines and got some measurements on my only set of seatbelts.. I don't think they're the right size AND I only seem to have one set anyway.   No back seat belts in my mess of a garage  :thinking: :huh: :thumbdown:

Floyd

340challconvert

The TA is looking good with the motor in where it belongs!
I just installed my rebuilt 340 back into my 1970 A66 Challenger vert!

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible