Main Menu

My trip to Ben Snobar's place (lots of photos)

Started by Cuda Cody, June 16, 2017, 07:17:00 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Quote from: Cuda Cody on August 02, 2017, 07:05:13 AM
I was going to bid on the Challenger NOS tips, but they went for more money then I thought they were worth.

I agree... :console:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Timbbuc2

I thought alot of things was heavy on the price, and I dont know that much ,just what I learned from my restoration. But you know what? Good for Bens family, they are getting the reward for his passion.
Get in, I'll drive

bpsmopar

Quote from: anlauto on August 02, 2017, 07:23:30 AM
I was going to bid on the Challenger NOS tips, but they went for more money then I thought they were worth.

Getting hard to find....a little harder now! :ebay:

anlauto

Quote from: bpsmopar on August 02, 2017, 09:51:38 PM
Quote from: anlauto on August 02, 2017, 07:23:30 AM

Getting hard to find....a little harder now! :ebay:

:haha: :haha: Well now we know who has them all..... :yes:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

MoparJunkie

So my buddy asks me yesterday "Hey do you know what the black 68 roadrunner w/o motor/trans sold for at ben snobars auction?" I said sure I can look it up. I tell him, looks like it sold for 10k, why you ask? "Oh because I bought it for 12k. Hahahaha so funny. I told my buddy he still had to pay auction fees and tax, so he couldn't have paid much more than the guy from Darby, MT did. So I guess my buddy will be building a race car with this roadrunner!

ScottSmith_Harms

That RR was in pretty nice shape. Original 383 4 speed car in Daffodil Yellow. Would be a pretty easy restoration after removing the rear wheel tubs. Cool car, I considered buying it myself.

MoparJunkie

Quote from: ScottSmith_Harms on August 23, 2017, 07:08:32 PM
That RR was in pretty nice shape. Original 383 4 speed car in Daffodil Yellow. Would be a pretty easy restoration after removing the rear wheel tubs. Cool car, I considered buying it myself.

Cool, thanks for the info. I'll let him know that. I'm sure the original matching numbers drivetrain is long gone. I don't know if it had a build sheet or fender tag either though. On a side note I still need to run by your shop and say hi one of these days. I've been to busy lately and forgetful lol.