Main Menu

Ben Snobar Auction - Olympia, WA 8/1-2

Started by 303 Mopar, May 16, 2017, 02:01:12 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Timbbuc2

If you win a item online, how will you get it shipped, is there going to be a shipping service with a fee. If I buy a item and then have to go there to get it or have it shipped, I might as well be there in person. Whats the plan?
Get in, I'll drive

anlauto

Is each "tag" a different lot ? Like they're going to auction every distributor separately ? That will be crazy.... :notsure:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Chryco Psycho

If dying with the most toys is winning this guy will be hard to beat  :looney:
I would be very interested in the blue Viper also but how to pay for it ?? The 70 Hemi Charger is awesome too ! :wowzers:

Cuda Cody

I saw that.  unless those are all dual points, it's going to be hard to get much out of them.   :alan2cents:  Time vampire.

Quote from: anlauto on July 26, 2017, 06:00:20 AM
Is each "tag" a different lot ? Like they're going to auction every distributor separately ? That will be crazy.... :notsure:

rocketresto

All the distributors on that table are dual points, all the electronic/single point ones are in an apple crate, probably 100 of them.  The same goes for most of the parts - took out the good ones so we can have a good description and the rest are just in apple crates.  Already have 1700+ items don't need many more.

Shipping is on the buyer but know a couple members here have volunteered to help out people bidding.
Rocket Restorations
Olympia, Washington

anlauto

Quote from: Cuda Cody on July 26, 2017, 08:12:38 AM
I saw that.  unless those are all dual points, it's going to be hard to get much out of them.   :alan2cents:  Time vampire.

Quote from: anlauto on July 26, 2017, 06:00:20 AM

That's what I'm thinking...at auction those are at best $5 items...unless totally rare and the buyer(s) know what they're bidding on..... :huh:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

rocketresto

Next batch of pictures - haven't even gotten to the "good" room yet.

Rocket Restorations
Olympia, Washington

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: anlauto on July 26, 2017, 05:51:44 AMThe reproduction parts market has really killed the used parts market in the last 5-10 years. :alan2cents: and like I said before, most rare stuff will likely be bought up other hoarders to sit in their dusty garage :bigthumb:

Yeah, you keep on buying that reproduction stuff....
I'll keep using stuff that actually fits right, looks right & is made right.....  Repo stuff has improved tremendously but I'd still much rather massage an old part then bolt Chinese crap on my Mopar...

anlauto

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on July 26, 2017, 08:47:18 AM
Quote from: anlauto on July 26, 2017, 05:51:44 AMThe reproduction parts market has really killed the used parts market in the last 5-10 years. :alan2cents: and like I said before, most rare stuff will likely be bought up other hoarders to sit in their dusty garage :bigthumb:

Yeah, you keep on buying that reproduction stuff....
I'll keep using stuff that actually fits right, looks right & is made right.....  Repo stuff has improved tremendously but I'd still much rather massage an old part then bolt Chinese crap on my Mopar...
Well I only speak the truth.....I know you're not alone in that mentality, but you're certainly not in the majority  :alan2cents: ask anybody trying to sell used parts.

ViperMan

I just thought about it, @Cuda Cody - you had said there were various Viper parts like center consoles which I saw in the pic above...  Did you see anything like Viper door panels/carpet/kick panels/etc?  I suddenly wonder if this could be my chance to turn that Cognac interior of mine black, and then maybe repaint the car to a color I actually wanted all those years ago...  :)

Cuda Cody

I did not see much else for Viper parts.  For sure did not see a full interior. 

oldmoparbuff

It's been a long time since i have seen this much mopar stuff in one location.
Sorry I have to work.
Nice work organizing for the family, only true way they will get what it's worth.
I was planning to stick a HP383 in my Cuda, as I have a non-numbers matching block in the car.
I may have to go look at my build date now.

Roadman

Quote from: oldmoparbuff on July 26, 2017, 01:35:55 PM
It's been a long time since i have seen this much mopar stuff in one location.
Sorry I have to work.
Nice work organizing for the family, only true way they will get what it's worth.
I was planning to stick a HP383 in my Cuda, as I have a non-numbers matching block in the car.
I may have to go look at my build date now.

@oldmoparbuff  I see it's your first post. Welcome to the party.    :welcome:

oldmoparbuff

Thanks.
Been lurking for a while.

This site is awesome.

rocketresto

Lots of Viper stuff, it was all in an attic when Cody was there.  Did not see a full interior but have seats, NOS mirrors, NOS fenders, NOS consoles, hoods, bumpers, steering racks, head lights...

Full catalog (other than big stuff outside) should be posted in about 15 minutes.
Rocket Restorations
Olympia, Washington