Main Menu

Ben Snobar Auction - Olympia, WA 8/1-2

Started by 303 Mopar, May 16, 2017, 02:01:12 PM

Previous topic Next topic

soundcontrol

Quote from: Cuda Cody on July 22, 2017, 03:40:52 PM
I'll be there for sure!!!  Looking at those crates... is that how they will be selling the stuff in them?  Buy the crate?  I'm bringing an empty truck and a full wallet.

Buy everything Cody, start a store, I'll be a good customer!  :D

Cuda Cody

man, looking at those new photos on the auction website really gets me excited.  @rocketresto  you guys did a ton of work to get everything organized and ready.  Can't wait to come take a look at it again next week. 

rocketresto

So after getting most of the parts lotted out Murphy says we are doing a second day.  Going to start the 2nd day at the radios.
Rocket Restorations
Olympia, Washington

Cuda Cody

Do you know what will be sold on each day?  Is it a part number thing?

Timbbuc2

Unreal how much stuff is going to be sold. I see several things I could use/need/want.
Get in, I'll drive

rocketresto

Not yet Cody but should figure that out by tonight.  Just finishing proofing the main catalog.  Also please be aware some stuff is going to be sold but not available online - they want to finish the online catalog tonight but we still have to go through rear ends and a lot of the sheet metal.  It's mostly big stuff that will be hard to ship.

Will be posting photos throughout the day, any special requests for more detail?  Let me know!  This is the main shop where the auction will be held.  All the lots up to the cars are in here.
Rocket Restorations
Olympia, Washington

rocketresto

Most of this stuff is probably going to be Day 2.
Rocket Restorations
Olympia, Washington

Cuda Cody

:unbelievable:  That's amazing how much better it looks already.   Looks like it's pretty much ready.   :takemymoney:

rocketresto

More
Rocket Restorations
Olympia, Washington

HP_Cuda

After seeing the inventory I can see why you will need a second day.

Being onsite will also give an advantage as the descriptions are minimal.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

cuda hunter

I've seen a lot of parts that are coming up for auction.  But I have not seen a few things.  Thought I would ask if you happened to run across one of these items in your organizing.

M46 scoops
Rear cuda louvers
rubber bumpers.
Red interior plastics
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

I'm going to do the online bidding part of this.   So I just don't want to miss out on anything. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

rocketresto

@cuda hunter

- No
- No
- He might have some repo ones in the business inventory (which is NOT part of the auction), message me
- Yes lots, although I have a hard time telling burnt orange from red.  The door panels are not very well marked, a red 70 auto console is
Rocket Restorations
Olympia, Washington

ViperMan

Good LORD those photos are insane...  I can't imagine having that many parts...  I don't really think I'll be able to get involved in the auctions, but a lot of folks are going to have a field day when this thing goes live.

anlauto

Ben :andyangel: was one of dozens and dozens of Mopar parts hoarders out there. There are collections of parts like this hiding all over North America just waiting for the owners to die and the families to have the burden of getting rid of all of it....I bet you'll see a lot of this in the upcoming years. :(

It's nice that these parts are getting back into circulation but in many cases it's just too late to get the "top buck" they once commanded. The reproduction parts market has really killed the used parts market in the last 5-10 years. :alan2cents: and like I said before, most rare stuff will likely be bought up other hoarders to sit in their dusty garage :bigthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration