Main Menu

Ben Snobar Auction - Olympia, WA 8/1-2

Started by 303 Mopar, May 16, 2017, 02:01:12 PM

Previous topic Next topic

ViperMan

Quote from: Cuda Cody on July 26, 2017, 12:10:27 PM
I did not see much else for Viper parts.  For sure did not see a full interior.

Meh - probably for the better.  Wasn't really anxious to go maxing out the credit card again...  :)

rocketresto

Alright on to the "good" room.
Rocket Restorations
Olympia, Washington

CudaMoparRay

All I can say is incredible Mopar inventory

Cuda Cody

I personally know a lot of people that will be there to buy stuff and I'm sure a lot of them know each other.  It's a small Mopar world.  Wonder what it's going to do to friendships when you have to bid against your friend for a part.   :clueless:

rocketresto

Have a couple of good Mopar buddies going and we are just getting together this weekend and hashing out who gets what lots.

More pictures.
Rocket Restorations
Olympia, Washington

71GranCoupe

Any chance the vins on the blocks/motors will be available or listed? :thankyou:

rocketresto

Every HP engine, auto trans, and 4 speed has the VIN listed in the catalog.
Rocket Restorations
Olympia, Washington

Cudajason

I see online bidding is already open.   :banana:

Yes I tried to place a few bids, I think I agree with @anlauto, nothing is going to go cheap!  :rubeyes:

Good luck to all those that are going to be there!
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

rocketresto

How do you see how much it's bid to?  Working with Murphy and still can't figure it out.
Rocket Restorations
Olympia, Washington

anlauto

I was just going to ask the same question. I wonder if the "results" will be posted in live time like Mecuum or if at all ? :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

I'm trying to get a grasp on how this is going to work.  So what time does the auction start and do they have an target end time or lot number they need to do in a day?

Looking at the list it appears as if there is over 1,700 items  That's 850 items a day if it goes 2 days.  This is a BIG "if" , but "if" they sell 1 lot every single minute (60 seconds per lot item) it will take over 14 hours nonstop (without a single second to spare) to get half of it sold.   :Thud:  They almost need to sell each item in under 30 seconds just to get it all done in 2 days.   :huh:

rocketresto

Choicing REALLY speeds things up.  Obviously they will take the time on the cars but on like the 9 70 Challenger grills those will sell in like a minute.
Rocket Restorations
Olympia, Washington

soundcontrol

I'm guessing there will be a flood of Mopar parts on e-bay after this.

pink aar

I looked through the listing (lots) and I didn't see the 340 6 pack air cleaner bases??????????  Does anyone know the lot number for the bases or base????????  I seen 1 340 six pack 4791 carb.
I seen about 6 or 7 bases in one of these post of all the parts. I think it was in the pictures Cody posted a while back.

Thanks

Cudajason

Quote from: rocketresto on July 27, 2017, 08:29:15 PM
How do you see how much it's bid to?  Working with Murphy and still can't figure it out.

I put in my starting bid (must be over $100) on one of the rear end pots, and it told me my minimum bid had to be more than 295.00 (I think that was the number).

So you basically have to bid to find out.

Honestly, I am surprised you can bid prior to the auction. I figure any pre auction bids will just serve as the opening bid.  No one wants it for that price, it goes to the online bid. 

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.