Main Menu

Bought this today Anyone need parts ?

Started by anlauto, June 16, 2021, 02:30:19 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Wow...I guess I should go on Facebook more often, I had no idea he listed it there....until the first person to look at it this morning....I'm guessing it will likely sell
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Alexcuda

$21 000 ! Sucks when the original price was $9995. Sold only 45 minutes after listing. I called but the line was busy  :madashell:

anlauto

Quote from: Alexcuda on June 18, 2021, 08:17:52 AM
$21 000 ! Sucks when the original price was $9995. Sold only 45 minutes after listing. I called but the line was busy  :madashell:

No secret there,  :bigmoney: Unfortunately That's the way the world works and that's how the prices of these things are getting driven up to stupid numbers.

If he didn't buy it, I was going to....My asking price would have been $17,500 and likely would have taken $15K ($4k profit) I'm not sure what my customer will will accept as an offer  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

Quote from: Poolshark314 on June 18, 2021, 07:00:35 AM
Here it is posted up on facebook for sale

Hey @Poolshark314 Is this ad still running on FB ? I can't find it

Poolshark314

1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD

anlauto

anlauto

Had one guy look at it yesterday from the FB ad, it's on KiJiJi now, we'll see what happens.... :dunno:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/oakville-halton-region/1974-plymouth-barracuda-cuda/1572421209

P.S. For the record, I don't agree with the price. :looney: