Main Menu

Motor Mount Information

Started by Gary AAR, January 13, 2021, 07:48:48 AM

Previous topic Next topic

7212Mopar

Thank You for taking time to provide feedback to Mancini. You represent a few of us I think. I was too lazy myself and was focusing getting the car back together. The metal thickness is also thinner than the stock mounts.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

anlauto

Yea it would be interesting to hear what Mancini says...likely point the finger at some out-sourced company....be sure to tell them pictures are posted on the internet  :takepicture:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Scooter

Quote from: anlauto on June 05, 2021, 06:04:44 AM
Yea it would be interesting to hear what Mancini says...likely point the finger at some out-sourced company....be sure to tell them pictures are posted on the internet  :takepicture:

I did not get a reply... I sent along photos as well IIRC.

They just set up the refund.

:dunno:

Mrbill426

anlauto

Thank you, it will be neat to see if anything becomes of it  :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Mrbill426

They seem to be interested in the issue so let's hope so.
Here are comparison sight pictures of my original (the dirty one) and the Mancini Magmount for the B & E bodies.

Quote from: anlauto on June 05, 2021, 01:26:42 PM
Thank you, it will be neat to see if anything becomes of it  :thinking:

Mrbill426

*** Update... Per Fedex tracking  Mancini Racing received my returned engine mounts this morning, and I just received a credit notice from my bank for the full purchase price incl shipping. so kudos to them.  :bigthumb:
Now hopefully they will fix the problem.  A couple comparison photos of the Magmount vs the stock aftermarket mount on the K-frame.

anlauto