Main Menu

Club shirts

Started by cuda hunter, July 20, 2022, 12:42:07 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Cuda Cody

Another run of shirts is possible for sure.  I'll look in to the printer guy I used the first time and see if he can do another run.  It might take me a little bit of time, but if things work out the club might be able to cover some of the costs.   :drinkingbud:

dodj

I've got two the same as bullitt. I save the black one for special occasions..lol. I'll buy whatever design people decide on, or one of everything if more than one style is made.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Cuda_mark

Quote from: Bullitt- on July 20, 2022, 03:05:47 PM
Quote from: 57Fury440 on July 20, 2022, 02:47:52 PM
I've never seen one. Can somebody post a picture? Thanks.

I have two... one of the originals in black with logo on the sleeve, later on in grey
Front

Back

Those are collector's items now. Hold on to them, they will be worth a mint someday.

440ehigh

I would buy a few shirts as well if they become available.

tnljohnson

57Fury440

Is there a black version with a Barracuda on it?

Chryco Psycho

I believe I ordered one & was going to get it at Carlisle & never made it to get it , not sure if Cody still has it ?

Spikedog08

Quote from: 57Fury440 on July 21, 2022, 12:29:45 PM

There was . . . A 71 cuda
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Jay Bee

Quote from: Spikedog08 on July 21, 2022, 08:12:20 PM

Dang, wish there was a '70 Barracuda

dodj

Quote from: Jay Bee on July 22, 2022, 04:40:38 AM
Quote from: Spikedog08 on July 21, 2022, 08:12:20 PM

Dang, wish there was a '70 Barracuda
Can't be too picky jb, those of us with 72 to 74 ebodies never get a shirt, picture, poster... it's always 70 or 71.. lol  :Stirring:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

70vert

I would love to have one, or more!
My preferences (if you're taking a poll):
   * Prefer grey; then blue; then white; lastly black
   * I'd want both Challenger & Cuda on it, if only one I'd buy the Challenger
   * Love the org name on the sleeve (or maybe put Challenger and/or Cuda there)
   * I'd also buy a polo style, for when I "dress up"
I know that sounds picky, but I'd buy anything you come up with  :bigthumb:

PS: I'd buy a hat too!

cuda hunter

The website designation on the sleeve is super cool!   I like that and it calls out the site for those who are paying attention to the shirt.  Especially since the graphic is so simple on the shirt.

I have a cuda one, I'll see if I can get a picture posted up.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Cuda_mark

If @Cuda Cody decides to make a run, we should do a poll for what type people prefer

1Burgfish

:wrenching: I'd buy a few, we should have a poll on style... I would like it with both Cuda and Chally on them ( facing each other )  :yes:

:wrenching: