Main Menu

Club shirts

Started by cuda hunter, July 20, 2022, 12:42:07 PM

Previous topic Next topic

usraptor

Hope this happens.  I'd love to have another black one!

70vert

Me Too! Summer is coming and I need some new "bling"  8)

72 Challenger

I used up some of my old "points" back in the day to get one and I treat it like gold. The e-body is long gone but I still rock the e-bodies shirt at every show despite owing an a-body.

I'd be down for one.
Someday I will have a J0b.

jimynick

In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

cuda hunter

So, we need someone to cover the logistics then? 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

70vert

Quote from: cuda hunter on February 16, 2023, 10:35:34 AM
So, we need someone to cover the logistics then?

Yes, I won't be going to Carlisle, etc. so will need mine shipped (which I'd expect to fully pay for).

Maybe first step is a poll to narrow down design & colors. Then an order/commitment sign-up to confirm quantities. I'm not sure how I can help out but willing to offer.

chaps70rt

The ones posted by Bullitt are perfect ..... I would take one of each.

Who originally got these printed??
70 Challenger R/T
440 4-BBL, 4-speed, shaker
2019 Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi

R/T's 4 R/P

Any progress on this?
Does anyone 'own' the design rights or use of the e-bodies.org logo? Or can anyone make and sell their own version?
70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

cuda hunter

I think that would be a question for @Cuda Cody
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

7E-Bodies

I was wondering the same thing. I'm hearing there are websites where one can design and have printed just about anything. I just don't want to step on a copyright.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

cuda hunter

I have not seen a copy right symbol on any of my shirts.   

Mrbill426

Is @Cuda Cody still around here?  He has posted some great tech info and videos but it has been a long time since.

Quote from: cuda hunter on March 10, 2023, 06:46:17 AM
I think that would be a question for @Cuda Cody

Cuda Cody

Yes, I have all the artwork and if anyone wants to take on the project I would be happy to work with them.  All I ask is that we keep the price at cost so it's as affordable for as many as possible.  We gave the originals away for free, but they were not free.  Dave at Roseville was the one that covered the cost of them with his sponsorship so they would not cost us anything.

I still wear my shirt and it's really showing its age.  The hard part is not getting the shirts made, it's taking the time to ship them. 

70/6chall

I'm ready for a new shirt also Cody, so if I can get a heads up when they are ready for purchase would appreciate.   Thanks,    Al

anlauto

Quote from: Mrbill426 on April 17, 2023, 01:43:52 PM
Is @Cuda Cody still around here?  He has posted some great tech info and videos but it has been a long time since.

He has his hands full at home .... :grouphug:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration