Main Menu

Club shirts

Started by cuda hunter, July 20, 2022, 12:42:07 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Spikedog08

There is a lot to think about to make this happen . .

Color
Sizes
Shipping

How many do you make?  If you do three colors, then you need different sizes in each color.  How many of each size do you make?  Do you make kids shirts?  Hats? 

Then the shipping, the US is one thing but the customs forms for exporting would be extremely time consuming and a pain in the ass.   Packaging would be a pain as well. 

Thinking about this though . .
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

Here's some samples of the shirts we've done and one we didn't, but I have the artwork ready to go for all these designs.

Cuda Cody

The rarest of them all were these....

usraptor

I like the black 'Cuda shirt. I'd ordered four, two 2xxl and 2xl.  Let us know how to order and pay. :twothumbsup:
PS and thanks for doing this.  As someone who has shirts made twice a years for fishing trips I run, I know that it takes lots of time and legwork!  :worship: :clapping:

anlauto

I was just wearing the Challenger one yesterday... ;)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70rag383

Those are all really nice! I'd order one of each.

Would be nice to have wear them to Carlisle or Moparfest!

YellowThumper

As this thread continues, how about a sticky or something that allows for putting requests on a list that builds.
Have seen many "I will take some"
Propagate the list and see where it goes.

Black Cuda:
usraptor 4 black 2@xxl and 2 @xl

Black Challenger:
Yellow Thumper 4 @xl

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Claudia

:takemymoney: If we can pre-order any specific size (like 2XLT) . . . I would also purchase one or two of each style.

dodj

Quote from: anlauto on April 17, 2023, 05:16:21 PM
I was just wearing the Challenger one yesterday... ;)
I was wearing the "E-Bodies" shirt a few weeks ago at the Good Guys car show in Scotsdale AZ...but there were only a few e-bodies there.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

7E-Bodies

Just an idea, but there are places like this out there that'd take the hassle out of shipping/handling.
https://www.customink.com/
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

R/T's 4 R/P

I'd be in for a couple.
70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

cuda hunter

So, lots of people want a shirt or three. 
What we seem to be missing is someone who can organize the orders. 
That is a special talent that is required to be paired with someone with time. 
I just don't have time for it.  I'm literally 12-14 hours a day at work and exhausted after.

Is thee anyone who can pick up that challenger?  Organization and Ordering? 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

7E-Bodies

No one is needed to organize if we use an online shirt company. You'd simply order from them. I posted one link above.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

:iagree: except there certainly wouldn't be any bulk savings if each member wanting a shirt would have to order his own one/two at a time  :dunno:

why not someone front some cash....order 20-30 shirts all large, all the same colour, and sell them at our tent in Carlisle...or even a few different sizes...just keep it simple.. :dunno: if you're not going to Carlisle...have a buddy pick you up one  :grouphug:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration