Main Menu

Club shirts

Started by cuda hunter, July 20, 2022, 12:42:07 PM

Previous topic Next topic

7E-Bodies

@70vert ha! A college kid living 1000+ miles from home, driving a 13 year old Honda with almost 200k miles while eating a body builder diet? He'd dive on a dime under a toilet in a bus station  :twothumbsup: :yes:  Have at it! Lol
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

YellowThumper

Quote from: 7E-Bodies on June 24, 2023, 01:27:44 PM
@70vert ha! A college kid living 1000+ miles from home, driving a 13 year old Honda with almost 200k miles while eating a body builder diet? He'd dive on a dime under a toilet in a bus station  :twothumbsup: :yes:  Have at it! Lol

Yes thanks for this. Shirts are in my immediate future.

Haha on comment of your son...
I have a 22yo daughter in similar situation. Just graduated with bachelor degree in criminal justice. Now switching to Business for her masters degree.
Livin on scraps but continues with her drive to the end.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

7E-Bodies

An update from my son (Canadian ordering problems might be fixed now, too)

Hi all,

Thank you all for your support so far! I apologize for the issues encountered with international shipping. I am pleased to announce that both Australia and Canada have now been added to our shipping zones. If your country is not listed, please reach out to me through the website, and I will gladly include it for you. Hopefully, everything proceeds smoothly (let me know if it doesn't).

I hate to say it, but I wanted to inform you that shipping costs do slightly go up outside of the United States. As said before, we are working on a solution for the near future. Shipping delivery times may be a bit longer too, depending on where you are buying from. I just wanted to make sure that everyone has the opportunity to use the website.

Next, I want to mention that upon request I have added a new t-shirt design to the website! This is the same design as you see on the sweatshirts but now in the t-shirt form as well. Both in the Challenger and Cuda options along with many colors and sizes.  

I am currently working on a solution for big/tall-size options for those of you that were interested. This one is going to be difficult so I can not make any promises. I am going to have to find an entirely different company to work with to fulfill this request. So far, I have received a good amount of feedback. I am doing my best to get to everyone's requests. All are very important to me, but I have to prioritize some over others. Don't worry, I will get to everyone eventually.

You all have been awesome thus far, and I am going to continue working on fulfilling everybody's needs.

Thanks,
Brayden

Claudia

@7E-Bodies Hopefully everyone is as excited as I am!  :veryexcited: I just spoke with Brayden yesterday and inquired about getting additional size options added.  I am really looking forward to ordering some swag if he can find a way to get additional sizes added!  :fingerscrossed:

YellowThumper

This is awsome....
One more suggestion if possible would be long sleeve T's.
That is normally all I wear.
Still buying some tho... thanks again.

Mike.

HP_Cuda

Any reports from those who received them?

Looking to stock up so I have plenty in the future.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Claudia

Quote from: HP_Cuda on July 21, 2023, 07:44:09 AM
Any reports from those who received them?

Looking to stock up so I have plenty in the future.

I am still waiting on my orders to arrive . . . once they do, I will post how my experience turned out.

Dakota

Ordered a single shirt (red) and a license plate frame.   I got them both within a week, arriving in separate packages (I was advised this would be the case when I placed the order).   Everything seemed to work as it should.    :bravo:

R/T's 4 R/P

I ordered 2 shirts and a pullover sweatshirt. Everything arrived and was awesome.
Good quality and fit
70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

7E-Bodies

@Claudia make sure to reach out to him through the website he built if there's any issue or hold-ups. They can take up to a week or more since they're made to order. Mine all have and I've ordered 5 items at different times, including the beta test he and I did for my first order.
I'm glad to see at least a small uptick in orders as the expenses haven't been outweighing the interest. The associated affiliations were all wanting paid. At the previous pace, he wasn't sure how long he'd keep funding the site since he's a college kid working on a business degree and working a part time minimum wage job while studying. He's doing summer courses as well.

7E-Bodies

@HP_Cuda not sure if you saw the feedback yet.

70rag383

My shirts arrived yesterday. Shipping to Canada took a long time which I expected. Very happy with the shirts and the user experience of the website is excellent.

@7E-Bodies your son did a great job on the site. Well done!

7E-Bodies

@70rag383 thank you for that feedback. Always great to hear. He looks at these as a visitor from time to time. Glad you're happy with them!

HP_Cuda

Just bought 5 shirts will report back on them.

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

YellowThumper

(Im)patiently waiting for my shirt and hoodie order.
Daughter and wife have already placed their timeline dibs on wearing hoodie.

Mike.