Main Menu

Anyone catch Scott on Graveyard Carz?

Started by Cuda Cody, June 14, 2017, 11:50:38 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Just watched the most recent Graveyard Carz and our very own @ScottSmith_Harms  was on there!   I was like "hey, check out our Scott on TV!"  I know that guy.   8)  Congratulation buddy on your TV appearance.  You did great.   :congrats:

303 Mopar

I did and thought it was great!  Tony from Tony's Parts and the AMD guys were there too!  And on the season finale no less! :banana:

ScottSmith_Harms

JS29

Spikedog08

Hmm Sorry to say I have grown bored with that show and have not watched in a while . . . if I see that episode replay, I will try to check it out!   :dunno:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

usraptor

I saw it also but didn't connect the dots.  :unbelievable:  Will have to watch the re-run.  Congrats on your TV appearance though.  :twothumbsup:

GoodysGotaCuda

Scott is a ham and tries to find the camera wherever he goes :)

He snuck past security on our Overhaulin "set" in 2006

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

anlauto

Not my favorite show, but now that they're bringing in star power  :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

erik70rt

I watched it last night and saw Scott and Tony (again LOL).  Sometimes I find the show tough to watch with all of the BS, but I still watch because you never know that it might show a tip or something that will help me.
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

76orangewagon

I watched it, as always, and told my Wife "That's the guy that's restoring the carburetor and solenoid for the Cuda".

On a non related topic : Why is the Phantom Cuda grille Argent instead of body color ...I thought all EV2 cars had body color grilles.

Cuda Cody

I saw that too.   :yes:  Maybe it's because they have the original and know it's not not painted... OR the more likely answer is Mark doesn't know as much as he thinks and made a mistake.  You could hear Tony trying to say how much he has been "helping" Mark back up what he's been saying for so long by setting him straight on some of the small accurate details.  But he must have not helped him on the grille.  Would have been better body color.

Quote from: 76orangewagon on June 15, 2017, 07:41:43 AM

On a non related topic : Why is the Phantom Cuda grille Argent instead of body color ...I thought all EV2 cars had body color grilles.

Cuda Cody

Our very own Colby from Accurate Exhaust was on there too.  @moparmadman69   All the cool E-Bodies.org guys were there.

EV2RTSE

Was it Mccannix that told the story about how a truckload of painted grilles crashed and caused a shortage for a while, so some of the cars that should have had a painted grille ended up with an argent one instead?

Cuda Cody

That sounds right.  @mccannix   that's why I said you would pretty much have to have the original to know for sure.  But good memory.   :twothumbsup:

Quote from: EV2RTSE on June 15, 2017, 07:55:16 AM
Was it @Mccannix that told the story about how a truckload of painted grilles crashed and caused a shortage for a while, so some of the cars that should have had a painted grille ended up with an argent one instead?

Slotts

I haven't seen it yet and will keep and eye out. What did they name the episode, In Harms Way?   

Seriously, congratulations Scott! Good for you!

Jim
Be careful. Don't get caught drinking the Kool-Aid or believing the hype.