Main Menu

Daily driver?

Started by gumby, January 31, 2018, 03:06:32 AM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

Costly trip to the store yesterday. I didn't like the cheap interior and 6 speed in my 15 so we bought an 18 Sport. I also wanted the dual exhaust (easy to add 71 shotgun tips), R/T hood etc. 3.90 gears should tow like gangbusters too I figure.
Sheldon

303 Mopar

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on February 12, 2018, 08:02:23 AM
Costly trip to the store yesterday. I didn't like the cheap interior and 6 speed in my 15 so we bought an 18 Sport. I also wanted the dual exhaust (easy to add 71 shotgun tips), R/T hood etc. 3.90 gears should tow like gangbusters too I figure.

Gorgeous color!  I love the grille too!  Congrats! :banana:

anlauto

I have the same grill but chrome in my 17 Limited.....but now seeing all the 2018's have the same grill body colour.....you know what I'm, thinking... :thinking:

I really like the colour too :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

xx88man

Great looking truck! Congrats!
Keep yer foot in it

anlauto

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on February 12, 2018, 08:02:23 AM

:bigthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

PLUM72

Not freshly washed or clean like most of the daily driver photos so far...2013 RT Classic, with snow tires.  With Chicago winters, that's the way she looks quite frequently, covered in salt.
-Dave
'72 Challenger
'13 Challenger

gumby

Quote from: PLUM72 on February 12, 2018, 10:59:39 AM
Not freshly washed or clean like most of the daily driver photos so far...2013 RT Classic, with snow tires.  With Chicago winters, that's the way she looks quite frequently, covered in salt.

Weren't that the way most of them were back in the day? I remember washing my Charger, and how nice and shiny it looked when the last rinse froze on it? lol.
Couldn't get that kind of a shine with a wax? It was a once in a lifetime deal. Lasted 24 hours. Just a thin rinse with a beautiful shine, all around. It was SWEET! lol.
As soon as the sun came out, it was gone, lol.