Main Menu

Honey, can you change the light bulb. ???

Started by Roadman, March 15, 2017, 03:57:58 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Rev-It-Up

Rev-It-Up

soundcontrol

Holy crap!!
If that was me I would get to the top and find out I left the screwdriver in the car...

Brads70

There is just not enough money in the world......  :stop: :o

Bullitt-

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Burdar

Getting up there is one thing.  Getting down is another.  Assuming for a minute that I wasn't scared of heights and that I could actually make it up there...My arms and legs would be so tired and shaky I doubt I'd be able to make it down.  I guess one could wear a parachute and just jump off.  No thank you!

anlauto

I think just jumping off with a parachute would make the climb worth it :yes:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Topcat

Should crack open a Beer and chill out enjoying the view at least.

fc7cuda

Cool video! I know it's gotta be windy up there, but I couldn't tell from the video. 

Timbbuc2

Lets make one thing perfectly clear, if you see me  up there, there is some serious problems down below :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Get in, I'll drive

ec_co

nope-nope-nope. F that!!!  serious respect for those guys, I couldn't do it
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Chryco Psycho

That is cool , long way to go to get to work 150 stories up with tools & parts .
incredable view!
I have done some crazy stuff I see no reason why I could not do that as well  . He is safetey roped all the way up , not going anywhere unless the tower failed .

Dakota