Main Menu

Lets see your garage/shop/mancave

Started by Brads70, August 21, 2017, 04:55:19 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

Post up some pictures of where your Mopars are created or rest at night!

Moparman82

Good thinking Brad, I was literally just thinking g last night that CODY's shop build should be postered over here
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

ksierens

My garage is not much to see, just a 20x22 space with 8' ceiling, and heated, here is a pictures just after I had the vinyl top put on my Challenger, and some pictures of my basement shop.
1970 Challenger R/T 440 Six Pack 4 Speed Dana 3.54

Rev-It-Up

Now that's a workspace!   :inlove: Love it! 
Rev-It-Up

cbuczesk

It's still a work in progress. There's a clean/paint bay, large work bay and a car/parts storage area.

Chuck

ksierens

Wow! Now that is a work space to be jealous of!!!  :twothumbsup:
1970 Challenger R/T 440 Six Pack 4 Speed Dana 3.54

Shane Kelley

I call this my pleasure room.  You want to see it?   Actually I feel a little out dated after seeing Cody's palace! :wowzers:

anlauto

You guys have far too much space.....
This is where all my magic happens................
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

:lookatthat:  Some freaking awesome man caves!!!   :clapping:   I love seeing photos of everyone's shop.  Some cool ideas and neat shops guys.  :banana:

ViperMan

This thread just makes me wanna cry...

I'll just keep telling myself "someday, someday..."

303 Mopar

It's cozy but each one has their spot.....

wldgtx

Mine is still in progress.  I have a 34x34, with bathroom and loft.  I have a 15x24 paint and buff barn on the far side.

Much still to do, but it is coming along.

First picture is in the middle of winter 15 degrees outside, 55 degrees inside (I am in shorts and a t-shirt).
Second picture is the stack... self explanatory
last picture is the paint section, in process of finishing, and ventilation, draft system, etc.
1968 Hemi GTX, 4 spd, RR1
1970 Challenger RT/SE, FC7 - FC7RTSE
1987 Buick Grand National

Brads70

Quote from: ViperMan on August 21, 2017, 07:38:23 AM
This thread just makes me wanna cry...

I'll just keep telling myself "someday, someday..."

:D  Your not alone.....

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: cbuczesk on August 21, 2017, 07:23:22 AM
It's still a work in progress. There's a clean/paint bay, large work bay and a car/parts storage area.

Chuck

Chuck, how big is your little slice of heaven?   

Currently I have a 24x26 space with a 8x20 room off the side where I keep my cars.....  But we've been looking at property & when we buy the plan includes either buying a place with a shop or building a shop....  I also currently have a rental shop where I do business related work that I plan to bring home with me...   That shop is 24x50 & has a single roll up door on the short side.... Which means any time you want access to whats on the back wall you have to empty the shop.... PITA..  I want multiple doors so I can get out what I need without having to empty the building.....

Shane Kelley

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on August 21, 2017, 10:40:45 AM
Quote from: cbuczesk on August 21, 2017, 07:23:22 AM

Chuck

Chuck, how big is your little slice of heaven?   

Currently I have a 24x26 space with a 8x20 room off the side where I keep my cars.....  But we've been looking at property & when we buy the plan includes either buying a place with a shop or building a shop....  I also currently have a rental shop where I do business related work that I plan to bring home with me...   That shop is 24x50 & has a single roll up door on the short side.... Which means any time you want access to whats on the back wall you have to empty the shop.... PITA..  I want multiple doors so I can get out what I need without having to empty the building.....
No matter how big you go or how well you plan everything out. It's never big enough and there is always something you wished you did different. Build as big as you can afford. Then design and build it where you can add on if needed.  30x50x10 is a real nice size that's not overkill. My shop is 30x40 but I'm going to be adding on another 20x30 for dirty work and painting.