Main Menu

Lets see your garage/shop/mancave

Started by Brads70, August 21, 2017, 04:55:19 AM

Previous topic Next topic

HP_Cuda

ksierens - Love the machine shop setup, I have some of the same items but nowhere to put them.

Hopefully within a year to year and a half I will have brand new digs w/ shop. As well, no more crawling under cars.

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

1 Wild R/T

One of the properties we looked at had two small shops, one 30x32 & one 26x34....  And I knew i'd be building a third shop.... In one sense I like multiple small shops, one for the machine shop & office, one for cars & one for storage....

But if I build maybe 60x30 or 75x25 & build partitions it would simplify things...

scf100

heres a few pics
1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

Shane Kelley

moparcar

Nothing crazy like some of the other awesome shops, but a 3-car with full power and air plumbed throughout the space. Also insulated and heated for the winter here in Colorado.

Wes

303 Mopar

This is @CudaKat's shop where a lot of work has been done on many Mopars, including mine and cars even @Sleepychallenger's.  He does work on other classics and late model cars too.

Cuda70-74

Wow you guys got nice garage then some shops I have been to :perfect10:. I would like to build on to my 2 car garage maybe later in life.
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger

dutch

my 1838 shop...

dutch

inside

RzeroB

Quote from: Brads70 on August 21, 2017, 04:55:19 AM
Post up some pictures of where your Mopars are created or rest at night!

Okay, who brought this subject up?? Brad, was it you??  :pokeeye:  Geez!! We all know who has the ultimate shop / Man Cave of all shop Man Caves!! It isn't nicknamed the "MoparTajMahal" for nothing!! About the only thing that shop / Man Cave is missing is an escalator to the upper levels and a concession stand!! :Stirring:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

Brads70

Very cool Dutch, that place has soul !  :bradsthumb:

Cuda Cody

So many cool shops and neat ways of setting them up.  Makes me want to build a new shop.   :D 

Brads70

Quote from: Shane Kelley on August 21, 2017, 11:45:12 AM
:unbelievable:  That's sic!

:iagree: How cool is that! Wow love the race car on the wall even if it is a Camaro!  :clapping:

Brads70

Cuda Cody

I used to think I had a pretty cool shop, but seeing all those other awesome man caves and garages really makes me feel pretty small.  My shop is pretty plain when compared to some of those shown above.    :worship:  A cars on the wall!!!   :clapping:

Quote from: Brads70 on August 21, 2017, 02:21:38 PM
CODY.... batter up!  :Stirring: