Main Menu

New 2018 Prize Shop T-Shirt POLL (Please VOTE)

Started by Cuda Cody, May 24, 2018, 07:13:14 PM

Previous topic Next topic

What design do you like better?

American Muscle Flag
Classic Mopar Box
I don't like either of them

cuda hunter

I don't much care for the box.  Puts a lot of focus on "bodies". 

I really like the old ones with the outline of the car.  I'm wearing one right now.  But I will gladly wear whatever you put out. 

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

headejm

Option 1 on front, Option 2 on back gets my vote.  :perfect10:

@Cuda Cody Is it possible to modify the poll?

GY3R/T

Too bad we can't have colors. The square logo Tee would look great with Blue on top and red on bottom like original.  I'd pay extra.   :takemymoney:

Cuda Cody

I'll work up some variations and color options.  It looks like most people like the mopar box style best. 

We might have to increase the prize points costs for them and maybe even offer a few for sale to help cover the cost so we can offer more sizes and colors.

Cuda Cody

Color option.... like this?

Dakota

Rich G.

They both look great. My only concern is black is to hot and the white is to clean. (I'd wreck that the first day!) Gray seams to be a happy medium.

Shane Kelley

Quote from: Rich G. on May 25, 2018, 12:15:31 PM
They both look great. My only concern is black is to hot and the white is to clean. (I'd wreck that the first day!) Gray seams to be a happy medium.
:iagree:  For sure. I hate black T's and white is definitely going grab something ugly. I really like the T's that weigh nothing and really thin. 

soundcontrol

I voted option 2, but a combo is also nice. I agree with the color issue also, black gets superhot, and white is a ketchup magnet....  :D
Grey or a navy green is nice.

Cuda Cody

FYI, they were supposed to be Blue with a light Grey ink, but it must look black on everyone's monitor.   :sorry: 

Chryco Psycho

Brads70

Quote from: Rich G. on May 25, 2018, 12:15:31 PM

:iagree:

Google " distressed charcoal t shirt " combined with the colored  mopar box style would look cool!

Cudajason

Quote from: Cuda Cody on May 25, 2018, 12:57:56 PM
FYI, they were supposed to be Blue with a light Grey ink, but it must look black on everyone's monitor.   :sorry:

Oh good...I thought I was going colour blind...I see blue with a gray graphic...I like em.

But hey, you make them what ever colour you like, I will order one and wear it proudly...I love a free t-shirt and will be happy to support this awesome site!!

Jason :banana:

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

gzig5

Quote from: fc7cuda on May 24, 2018, 08:10:01 PM
Can we do the front of option 1 with the back of option 2?  :bradsthumb:

I like this idea.

dodj

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill