Main Menu

Pictures of our loyal companions....Lets see your pets...

Started by 1 Wild R/T, August 06, 2017, 08:20:38 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

Sorry for your loss @soundcontrol  , been there, still going through it to be honest.....

340challconvert

Quote from: soundcontrol on April 09, 2019, 02:27:03 PM
My great dog Wilbur passed away this weekend, he was old, going on 14. Loved to ride in the Challenger with the wind in his face.
We lost a family member. My other dog is sad also, they were always together, she keeps staring out the window as if she is looking for him.
Sorry for your loss!

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

YellowThumper

Quote from: soundcontrol on April 09, 2019, 02:27:03 PM
My great dog Wilbur passed away this weekend, he was old, going on 14. Loved to ride in the Challenger with the wind in his face.
We lost a family member. My other dog is sad also, they were always together, she keeps staring out the window as if she is looking for him.
Sorry to hear. They are family you will never forget.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

71-440

What beautiful fur babies. So sorry for the losses posted here.  :andyangel:

Joe

js27

Here is our Jon Snow-a feral cat born under our work shed last year. He kind of adopted us so we vetted him and had him fixed and he comes in the house when he wants. Had a terrible mole problem in my yard. Full of mounds and tunnel. I had trapped 36 of them in the last 5 years but they always seem to come back. Now this past Saturday while cutting our grass I noticed we had no more moles and now I know why.. On Sunday I watch off our deck Jon Snow who caught this one out in the woods and brought him in the yard to play with. Not sure if it ended well for the mole. He is earning his keep.
JS27

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: JS29 on April 09, 2019, 02:41:45 PM
:sorry: @soundcontrol  14 is a long good life, they are part of the family!  :andyangel:

Without a doubt, Family....  Sorry to hear of Wilbur's passing...

YellowThumper

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Morty426

WOW!  What a great thread!

I find myself smiling at all the beautiful pets and crying over the loses you all have incurred. 

So let me start off with my boy.

Modi - Norse God of Bravery and Berserker Rage.  That last part always cracks me up.  He is the fastest dog I have ever owned.  He has run down 2 Jack Rabbits and gotten at least 4 ground squirrels.  At 105# that is pretty impressive. 

Here is my favorite puppy picture - I call it what happened to Tweety Bird?

Morty426

Here are some more pics of Modi - aka Mo, Modi Mo, Mo Mo, Modi Mo-tin-sin, and the Blue Eye of Doom

Topcat

So I know Covid 19 just suddenly didn't kill all Pets. 

Let's see something for now to make us forget it for a while. 

kawahonda

We gave lion cuts a couple days ago for the first time using human clippers. It went pretty well.

Today we received actual dog/cat clippers and improved upon it even more. These pics are after the human clippers. Not bad! They look better now.

Our groomer charges $70 per cat. We can't match her work, but we can come decently close. I think it will start paying for itself real soon.
1970 Dodge Challenger A66

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Topcat

kawahonda

1970 Dodge Challenger A66

70/6chall

My wife and I have 5 Cats. I'm posting 4 of them, there is a Siamese female we feed and take care of who stays outside and will not come into the house. We have "Winston" who is a male British short haired Tabby, "Figaro" is a bushy male Maine Coon Tabby, "Bella" is a female Calico (our oldest at 15 years old) and "kipper" our Orange short haired Tabby golden child. We love them all and Vet wise well taken care of. Thanks,   Al