Main Menu

The West Coast needs it's own Carlisle

Started by Topcat, January 29, 2017, 12:11:56 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

I'd LOVE to drive out there some day! April can be "sketchy" snow wise around here... If driving out?  I think Jackson Boyd flys out there most years. Maybe sometime I'll tag along with him. He lives about an hour away...

Topcat

I think would be a great place possibly to do a Mopar show would be Infineon Raceway.
It's near Napa.

Ever been car shows there before?

HP_Cuda

Whoa I almost forgot I did go to a car show when it was Sears point.

More often then not I went up there for Weds Grudge night.

Good times....
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

70chall440

Wish there was something big in the PNW, there are a number of tracks and facilities but the effort to put on a show is significant. We have Sunburst in Graham WA which is ok but pretty small, now that we have a new track out in Shelton (The Ridge), that could host a pretty big event but I don't think anyone has the wherewithal to put something on.

I have been to the Nats, MATS and Van Nays Spring Fling, each has its attraction although the MATS is no longer (now I think it is MCATS = Muscle Cars at the strip).
Mopar or no car!!!

Spikedog08

Quote from: 70chall440 on February 01, 2017, 12:21:10 PM
Wish there was something big in the PNW, there are a number of tracks and facilities but the effort to put on a show is significant. We have Sunburst in Graham WA which is ok but pretty small, now that we have a new track out in Shelton (The Ridge), that could host a pretty big event but I don't think anyone has the wherewithal to put something on.

I have been to the Nats, MATS and Van Nays Spring Fling, each has its attraction although the MATS is no longer (now I think it is MCATS = Muscle Cars at the strip).

The best show by far now is the Carlisle show!  That is the one to attend for MOPARS!  Wish it wasn't an 8 hour drive but sure it is more for other members!  I guess I should be happy as Woodward is 45 minutes for me . . . .
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

70chall440

a lot more than 8 hrs from WA state...  :angry:
Mopar or no car!!!

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel