Main Menu

Unknown barn full of cars . .

Started by Spikedog08, June 01, 2021, 05:23:44 PM

Previous topic Next topic

MEK-Dangerous

What he has sitting outside really doesn't excite me. Let's hope he has some cars of value in the barn. I would hate you to find a bunch of dead animals.   :bricks:

1972V21Cuda

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on June 02, 2021, 11:36:49 AM
What he has sitting outside really doesn't excite me. Let's hope he has some cars of value in the barn. I would hate you to find a bunch of dead animals.   :bricks:

I'm thinking VW Bugs :haha:

Finoke

70 Top Banana

Sounds awesome. Be looking forward to seeing the list and pictures! :yes:

Cudajason

Quote from: Spikedog08 on June 01, 2021, 05:23:44 PM
Outside in the yard is a corvette stingray, a fiero, a 80's dodge charger

what year corvette.  man if I had money and the space, well even just the money, I would be asking about those.  Can't wait to see what's in the barn???

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Spikedog08

So update, this guy has another property I am going to tomorrow about 1 1/2 hours away to evaluate.  I believe there are cars there as well.  While there I'm told there is about 50 sets of keys . . . I'm hoping I can get something that fits the barn here.  Then this week I will have the answers I'm looking for . . I will post pics of what I find.  Hoping something cool! 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

70vert

Pretty cool, the drama continues (:
I assume they initially contacted you as a real estate professional, have there been discussions on what to do with any vehicles? Hopefully they do not have $$$ blindness!

Quote from: Spikedog08 on June 06, 2021, 06:16:50 PM
So update, this guy has another property I am going to tomorrow about 1 1/2 hours away to evaluate.  I believe there are cars there as well.  While there I'm told there is about 50 sets of keys . . . I'm hoping I can get something that fits the barn here.  Then this week I will have the answers I'm looking for . . I will post pics of what I find.  Hoping something cool!

Jay Bee

Quote from: Spikedog08 on June 01, 2021, 05:23:44 PM
Outside in the yard is a corvette stingray, a fiero,

If that Fiero is a yellow 1988 6 cylinder/5 speed GT or Formula it's pretty rare.

Spikedog08

Quote from: 70vert on June 06, 2021, 09:10:06 PM
Pretty cool, the drama continues (:
I assume they initially contacted you as a real estate professional, have there been discussions on what to do with any vehicles? Hopefully they do not have $$$ blindness!

Quote from: Spikedog08 on June 06, 2021, 06:16:50 PM

The owner is not well and the sister has stepped in to deal with everything, I think she would just rather there was no cars as it is a lot for her to deal with.  She was actually willing to just sell the property with the cars included even without knowing what is there.  I am stepping in to help some but I sell real estate, not cars.  But if there is something that I may want, I will make an offer to help her out.   :D

cuda hunter

Well, I'm sure there are people who are reading this thread that could possibly be interested in all the cars.  Hopefully you will be helping her out with more than just real estate. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

Quote from: cuda hunter on June 07, 2021, 12:46:25 PM
Well, I'm sure there are people who are reading this thread that could possibly be interested in all the cars.  Hopefully you will be helping her out with more than just real estate.

Do you want pictures of the fender tags ? :takepicture: :haha: :haha: :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

I'll take all the Wing cars and Hemi cars ..... you know if they are just going for scrap!  :D

Maybe a 70 RR /Satellite/GTX and a 69 Coronet, Oh and 68-70 Chargers , too if you twist my arm! 

Spikedog08

Well the first barn was a wash in my eyes.  2 boats, a 87 mustang, a fiero, and multiple other cars and junk.  Then the house . . what a mess.  There is so much stuff you could hardly walk through.  A lot of the stuff is still unopened . . I'm scared to open the barn here by me . . they said you couldn't even walk in to the structure . . . wow