Main Menu

More Hyundai Seats

Started by gzig5, December 09, 2020, 01:46:59 PM

Previous topic Next topic

soundcontrol

[/quote]

Do you know what year vette the seats came out of?  I love the idea of power seats!

I have to tell you though, that stock hounds tooth interior looks awesome!    I had a GC parts car that had that interior, I kept all the pieces but stored them at my dad's, they all went missing sometime ago. 

Jason
[/quote]

I think the Corvette was a -06 or an -07.
I know, I am gonna redo the stock seats as soon as I get some cash overflow!
Just ordered a complete new interior for my wifes 65 Barracuda, so it will have to wait.

soundcontrol

@Cudajason , here you go. Not so great pictures, it was pitch black in there, no electricity and just enough space to squeeze my arm in thru the door...
(the barnfind is back in the barn!  :) )
Divide by 2.54 to get inches.

The front part is not at it's lowest position, battery is out so I could not check, but I know I usually have it slightly raised in the front.
And, if you are a very tall guy, you can get it maybe 2" more back by putting the brackets further forward on the rail.
In the picture with one stock seat, I think the seat is all the way back.

Cudajason

Quote from: soundcontrol on January 06, 2021, 04:55:06 AM
@Cudajason , here you go. Not so great pictures, it was pitch black in there, no electricity and just enough space to squeeze my arm in thru the door...

And btw, I don't think the front part is at it's lowest position, battery is out so I could not check, but I know I usually have it slightly raised in the front.

@soundcontrol thanks man I appreciate that! 
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

soundcontrol

Quote from: Cudajason on January 06, 2021, 05:01:23 AM
Quote from: soundcontrol on January 06, 2021, 04:55:06 AM

And btw, I don't think the front part is at it's lowest position, battery is out so I could not check, but I know I usually have it slightly raised in the front.

@soundcontrol thanks man I appreciate that!

I just edited the text a bit, read it again! :)