Main Menu

Well... I have a select amount of Dash Pads Available to me now. From Texas

Started by MoparDave, March 07, 2017, 10:42:07 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MoparDave

ok, everyone. I have a few more pads that came in for open stock. so I'm sitting on 20 E body dash pads of various  types. PLUS 2 71-74 B Body
Email me at dradcliffe@mikeriehls.com and let me know what you after.

ALSO CORES. I AM BUYING EXTRA DASH CORES.
if you have a pad laying around i'll pay you 100.00 for that. you ship it to Roseville and I'll credit you back 100.00
steel frame cannot be rotten. the pad and foam can be.
If you are purchasing a new pad and have 2 cores. Both will fit into one box.

dradcliffe@mikeriehls.com and let me know
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

anlauto

I'll get you some cores, just not today. I'll purchase three pads and get a credit at a later date.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

750-h2

I set it up with John, I will be making the 9 hour one way drive next week to pick up a 70 Challenger single speaker dash pad and a bunch of other stuff. I will also be bringing in my old dash core.

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

anlauto

I just sent two cores ...coming your way :checkmail:

Canada Post wanted $566.95 to send the box to you, but UPS came in cheaper at $161.25  :o
Working on getting two more to you... :wave:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

MoparDave

received them. Thanks for that. I have Jon process that onto your orders.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: anlauto on October 06, 2017, 10:18:08 AM
I just sent two cores ...coming your way :checkmail:

Canada Post wanted $566.95 to send the box to you, but UPS came in cheaper at $161.25  :o
Working on getting two more to you... :wave:

So, you paid $161.25 to ship them but you'll be reimbursed $200.00 for them.... So you get less than $20 a piece.... I think I'd find another option.... 200 miles apart... I imagine there are courier/hot shot type drivers making the trip daily....  I can get parts out of LA/ SF & Sacramento typically for $ 25-$50....  Got any contacts with a local wrecking yard?

anlauto

Well almost...I bought three new pads and paid the $195 core charge on all three. By sending two cores into David I get reimbursed $195 X 2 or $390 USD which is equivalent to me having about $500 CDN credit with Roseville. Subtract the $161.25 and I'm still up $338 bucks  :banana:

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: anlauto on October 11, 2017, 03:30:52 PM
Well almost...I bought three new pads and paid the $195 core charge on all three. By sending two cores into David I get reimbursed $195 X 2 or $390 USD which is equivalent to me having about $500 CDN credit with Roseville. Subtract the $161.25 and I'm still up $338 bucks  :banana:

Might still be worth researching alternative shipping methods...

MoparJunkie

@MoparDave

Sent you an email to get a 71 challenger 1 speaker non ac dash pad. I'll send my core out at a later date. I'd also be interesting in new rivets or whatever I needed to remount my VIN to the new dash pad if you sell that as well.