Main Menu

Hello from Washington

Started by Rbob, May 14, 2020, 01:14:07 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cudamadd

First off :welcome:  What  a great car to hold on too after all these years .  If there was ever anything good to come out of this world lock down and uncertain times , is that we have more time for our projects. :cheers::australia:

CudaMoparRay

:welcome: From Riverside California

jimynick

LOL! I had to chuckle when you said you're a bodyman and were just getting to your own car. The old saying was that the shoemaker's kids went barefoot! I'm an old bodyman and it only took me 33 years to do mine, so you're doing ok. Having one of the most desirable models only adds icing to that cake. Keep at 'er while the covid thing goes on and on and on.......  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

KiraJW

Rbob

Thanks again for the warm welcome,  It is nice to get going on this project again, time has slipped by way too fast..

Sincerely,

Rbob

challengermaniac

Another Welcome to this wonderful site from nearby Edmonds, Washington!

Love the T/A!
1970 Challenger Convertible EB5

DeathProofCuda

:welcome: Another welcome from western Washington.  That's a great looking car.  Best of luck to you getting her back on the road soon.

Rbob

Thanks to all, waiting for good weather to pull it outside and sandblast the underside.  Working on rebuilding a-arms, lower control arms etc.

:wrenching:

RT999

RT999