Main Menu

Jumping Ship: B Bodies to E Body

Started by SgtSuperbird, February 16, 2020, 01:28:09 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Nice pair of cars for sure ! Welcome to our web site. :perfect10:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

gpm6367

Wow! Welcome and love the color combo and houndstooth interior.

Wayne

Welcome to the site!  Gorgeous FM3 T/A!  I wouldn't say your jumping ship but expanding your love for Mopar's!  :bigthumb:

Im in Rochester....I have to admit I had to look up where Clay was.  Is that Clay Township?  If so, not too far away.
1970 Cuda 383 4spd red on red
Backyard Hotrods @ Youtube, Facebook & Instagram
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2bd5dyuOKCJT-kWhdEGm3A

71vert340

Welcome to this site. I love b-bodies also. In fact, I like all muscle cars from that era. Thanks for the photos.
Terry

Dakota

Sweet rides!!!!   Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY.  :wave: Glad to have you with us. 

SgtSuperbird

Yes, that would be outside of Algonac.

chris NOS

Sleepychallenger

Plumcrazy72

Quote from: SgtSuperbird on February 16, 2020, 02:27:01 PM
I am seeing a few lately, too. This one is a real FM3, auto, original cloth insert bucket seats, 8 track car. I kinda like it. It is going to look awesome next to my limelight vehicles!

So you said "limelight vehicles" that is plural............ so is there another?

Oh by the way welcome and sweet rides!! 
1972 340 PCP
2015 Dodge Journey Crossroad
2020 Ram Rebel

IRON MAN

WELCOME to the forum.

Heavens to Mergatroyd! It's Snagglepuss!

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and congrats on those two beauties! When Brad said you're a lucky man, he wasn't kidding!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

71383bee

Welcome!

That's a bucket list pair of bookends there!  Nice cars!
73 Challenger Rallye - 340 4 speed - K6 w/ White Top
70 Challenger Convertible - 318 Auto - K5 w/ White Top

SgtSuperbird

Quote from: Plumcrazy72 on April 09, 2020, 08:03:52 AM
Quote from: SgtSuperbird on February 16, 2020, 02:27:01 PM
I am seeing a few lately, too. This one is a real FM3, auto, original cloth insert bucket seats, 8 track car. I kinda like it. It is going to look awesome next to my limelight vehicles!

So you said "limelight vehicles" that is plural............ so is there another?

Oh by the way welcome and sweet rides!!
Thank you! Technically, a limelight and sublime green...I also am the very fortunate owner of a '15 Challenger Shaker 5.7. All are beautiful vehicles. I love MOPARs!

SgtSuperbird

Quote from: 71383bee on May 14, 2020, 11:16:43 AM
Welcome!

That's a bucket list pair of bookends there!  Nice cars!
Thank you! Now the problem I have is my 3.5 car garage has become too small to work on any of them.  :dunno:

cudamadd

:welcome: Nice fm3 and fj5  you have a very colourful garage beautiful cars . I would love to have that challenger parked next to my limelight car that's for sure . I am a big fan of the b body cars they hold there own . I am also like 71vert340 have the passion of all muscle cars and hot rods . The only thing I just love the MOPAR breed a little more LOL  :australia: