Main Menu

Long lost and confused E body guy from BC Canada.

Started by bcbassfishing, March 12, 2019, 06:39:31 PM

Previous topic Next topic

JS29

:welcome: Again from central NY, I might be persuaded to sell a 1970 R/T S/E 383 automatic numbers matching FK5 project car I have.   :yes:

73_Cuda_4_Me

:welcome: from West Michigan! Best Mopar E-body forum and most helpful members available are all here for you to pick brains and knowledge from.

As far as uploading photos, at the bottom of the posting editing form, there is an "Attach:' button where you choose the picture file to upload, and you can pick up to ten photos total per post... another 'Choose File' shows up after each (down below the choose file box is (more attachments)...

Look forward to seeing pictures!

Again, a great big warm  :welcome: from West Michigan!
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site!  Glad to see you're getting back into it!   :twothumbsup:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

72 Challenger

Someday I will have a J0b.

Cudakiller70

Swamp Donkey

Quote from: bcbassfishing on March 12, 2019, 07:28:41 PM
Quote from: Swamp Donkey on March 12, 2019, 07:14:07 PM
Hello from way up North!  Look forward to seeing what you build!

been some great mopars up in your country... never had the time to look for them but knew there was some serious rides up there.  We were always on our way farther north chase'n Elk Moose and Stone sheep.  My old 72 cuda used to sit in that storage yard in Taylor for along time ...

Mine has been in storage for 27 years.  Finally getting around to it.  Love the moose as you can tell by my screen name. 
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

Dakota

:welcome: to the site from Buffalo, NY. Glad to have you aboard. 

blown motor

Another welcome from Ontario, there's a few of us here.  :wave:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

bcbassfishing

Thanks for the warm welcome...  by far the coolest group of people on this site compared to the others.  Dont' have time for drama in my life.   I'm going to be a year out from actually getting my hands on a project and I did 2 71 challengers last go around and it really didn't do it for me.  I"ve always been a Cuda guy,  Ideal ride would be H or N code car and would love to find one with no pedigree (no fender tag or build sheet)  I love purity but I'm not in the financial position to take care of one properly.   I nice buildable 318 car would even suffice nicely to go back to a very stock appearing ride .... I introduced my wife to a friend who has a 71 Challenger Conv. and the wife wasn't impressed... apperently converts are for old guys, and fake wood grain dashes are ugly ( should have traded her in right there LOL). 

bcbassfishing

Hope these work... and as promised here we go....  First one was done when I was 18 yrs old .. 340 auto back to factory citron mist met.  I'm not sure if Solar Guy is a member here but we talked 10 yrs ago and was the owner... He might want to stay posted because I know what car his numbers block is in.

Blue 74 cuda was just a mutt but it counts

Yellow 72 was nothing to talk about but it still counts on the E body tally board.

bcbassfishing

This is my old 71 340 4spd....  yapping with a buddy digging up some parts I was looking at a fresh 69 340 block that came with the car and my heart just sunk... I noticed the last numbers of the vin stamp looked familiar .... well grabbed my bill of sale I wrote out for the gold cuda and wouldn't you know I had the original engine for it sitting one the stand.  Sad part was the gold Cuda was already Florida bound.  Don't know if we can ever reunite them but this might help.

bcbassfishing

Couple more .. 70 charger I restored for my Mom   71 bacaruda race car... Neighbours hated it lol.   and not to leave the Challengers out I'll throw out my 71 383 4spd car.   Don't have pics of it finished but pretty sweet ride.  Sorry for the crappy pics these were all from the early 2000 era and I didn't own a computer .   Just a Canadian redneck kid with some cool rides.  Won't even get into the Cummins ram builds. lol

nsmall

Welcome.  I love hearing stories like yours.  once you are ready to pull the trigger post what you're looking for and hopefully we can help you find something.   :bradsthumb:

bcbassfishing

I have one more for you guys but I WILL NOT GET INTO ANY DISCUSSION about this car except for it is real and still wake up in cold sweats and really have nothing to say except this is a pretty bad ass ride I shouldn't have trusted someone to go good on there word.

bcbassfishing

Well its a start my e-body brothers and sisters... I have more Challenger pics and a bunch more Cuda's but they are on my other computer and will get them here soon.  I owned most of these cars when I was just out of high school in late 90's  and early 2000s   met some life long friends and though I've been out of the game for far too long soon I'll be back guys.