Main Menu

New member in Colorado

Started by bluespruce, February 14, 2018, 09:46:27 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Adams1stCuda

Welcome from Colorado Springs.  There are a couple places up there that I have good reputations with Mopar work if you ever need...

1 Wild R/T

I've never been particularly fond of rust & if it's little scoops I'm looking for I go to the ice cream shop.....  On my Mopar's I like bigger scoops....

bluespruce

Adam that you and will keep that in mind.

bluespruce

I come from the rust belt and hate it myself. That's one big scoop of plum ice cream

303 Mopar

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on February 15, 2018, 12:43:37 PM
I've never been particularly fond of rust & if it's little scoops I'm looking for I go to the ice cream shop.....  On my Mopar's I like bigger scoops....

I prefer 1 big scoop over 2 small myself....

bluespruce

That's the best kind of scoop, wonderful car

garity

Welcome from Pueblo! Too bad you are thinning the vintage dirt bike herd, as I have one that is disrespecting my Challenger's personal space.

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: 303 Mopar on February 15, 2018, 01:51:38 PM
Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on February 15, 2018, 12:43:37 PM

I prefer 1 big scoop over 2 small myself....

Officially thats not a scoop....It's a NACA Duct....  Originally developed by the U.S. National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics (NACA), the precursor to NASA....  So while it's not really a scoop it's still pretty damn cool...

BTW apologies to Blue Spruce for taking his introductory thread so far astray....  :sorry:

71-440

Welcome to the site from Atlanta! :welcome:
Joe

cuda hunter

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on February 15, 2018, 08:36:02 AM
Blue Spruce, do yourself a favor... Don't be associating with Cuda Hunter  :stop: :stop:... He's got a bad addiction..... it's in the Barracuda strain, M46 I believe..... :rofl:
:yes: :yes: :haha: :rofl:
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

71340RT

Welcome from southern IL. I have family in Colorado and visit once a year.
1971 Challenger RT 340 auto 1 of 731
1973 Challenger Rallye 392 Hemi A41 4 speed automatic
2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack 392 Hemi auto