Started by anlauto, January 16, 2017, 07:14:01 PM

Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cuda Cody

Had a few people ask me about 'Cuda Hunter and was able to finally track him down!  Spoke to him today on the phone and he's super busy with work.  But he's going to swing in and check us out.   :grouphug:

Quote from: roadman on January 21, 2017, 02:38:20 PM
    Anybody know how to contact Cuda Hunter  ??   His inbox is full on another forum. Need to  :grouphug:

Spikedog08

Burdar is another that should be sent an invite!  It was so heartbreaking when he lost his son . . . .  :-[  Him and his wife are very nice people . . so very sad. 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Roadman

Quote from: Spikedog08 on January 26, 2017, 12:39:41 PM
Burdar is another that should be sent an invite!  It was so heartbreaking when he lost his son . . . .  :-[  Him and his wife are very nice people . . so very sad.
I was thinking about Burdar the other day. Anybody have contact info. 

blown motor

I PMed him and sent him the link.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cuda Cody

There are only a few times I cried reading something online and when Burdar lost his son I cried.  Many times I cried for him.  There's nothing that I could say or do to help him and as bad I felt for him, it must have been nothing compared to what he and his wife were going through.  I think I have his email.  I'll reach out to him.   

Spikedog08

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 26, 2017, 12:55:09 PM
There are only a few times I cried reading something online and when Burdar lost his son I cried.  Many times I cried for him.  There's nothing that I could say or do to help him and as bad I felt for him, it must have been nothing compared to what he and his wife were going through.  I think I have his email.  I'll reach out to him.

I still remember exactly where I was when Viperboy told me that he was gone . . . I know I shed some tears that day . . .

303 Mopar

Quote from: Spikedog08 on January 26, 2017, 01:05:17 PM

I still remember exactly where I was when Viperboy told me that he was gone . . . I know I shed some tears that day . . .

That whole thread just broke my heart.  I can not imagine the pain of losing your son or daughter.

Burdar

Brads70

I still have his picture that sometimes pops up on the rolling gallery display . God bless you Owen!  He touched a lot of people......

Cuda Cody

:welcome: @Burdar   so glad you're here.   :clapping:  Your son is an inspiration to all of us.  I know there's not a day that goes by that you don't think of him.  He touch so many more people's lives then he'll ever know.   :grouphug:    Owen is forever in our hearts.

Spikedog08

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 26, 2017, 02:06:44 PM
:welcome: @Burdar   so glad you're here.   :clapping:  Your son is an inspiration to all of us.  I know there's not a day that goes by that you don't think of him.  He touch so many more people's lives then he'll ever know.   :grouphug:    Owen is forever in our hearts.

AMEN BROTHER!   :worship:  :andyangel:

HP_Cuda

Quote from: 303 Mopar on January 26, 2017, 01:43:00 PM

That whole thread just broke my heart.  I can not imagine the pain of losing your son or daughter.

:iagree:  Owen will always be an official member in my book
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Cuda Cody

@Burdar  let us know if there is anything we can do to honor your son.  We could retire the user name "Owen" so it's never to be used by anyone?  Just a thought? 

Chryco Psycho

I will never forget either , everyday I pick up pull tabs removes the garbage but it is a constant reminder every time I see a pull tab  Welcome you belong here Burdar  :grouphug:  :toast:  :andyangel: