Main Menu

I will help find your parts

Started by Roadman, October 05, 2017, 04:42:03 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Roadman

OK, spent the morning setting up saved searches and alerts . Now , I don't know these parts as well as many of you guys, so if I post something thats wrong, please quote it and let me know for future reference. Also if you buy something, let me know so I can remove it from the list. Thanks for the help guys, the morning flew right by.   :rebelflag"

Chryco Psycho

Awesome Mark
Let us know how we can help you OK  :slapme5:

Roadman

Cool, thanks CP.  @61K T/A  is looking for NOS glove box, console and trunk lock.   :rebelflag"

Chryco Psycho

Cudakiller70

Quote from: soundcontrol on October 06, 2017, 06:58:25 AM

I just gotta find more cash first.
My daughter is moving to Los Angeles to go to school, there goes my money for now....
Maybe this? @soundcontrol

ec_co

Quote from: Brads70 on October 05, 2017, 05:32:41 PM
Keep an eye out of a 71 Javelin ,  close to me would be good!  ;)

really Brad, after all else ....  :pokeeye:

:haha: 

I've resisted posting this .... but since you asked .... https://fortcollins.craigslist.org/cto/d/1971-amc-javelin/6302160879.html   or if a '69 would do it for you .... https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/1969-javelin-sst-for-sale/6316264390.html
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Chryco Psycho

I wonder what the price would be without the 350/350 ??

303 Mopar

I thought @Roadman said "I will help fund your parts...."    :handshake: :cheers: :drinkingbud:

Roadman

Quote from: 303 Mopar on October 07, 2017, 06:58:01 AM
I thought @Roadman said "I will help fund your parts...."    :handshake: :cheers: :drinkingbud:

Looks like @303 Mopar  has misplaced his reading glasses again.    :rofl:     :rebelflag"

Cudakiller70

You just need a different hobby, but still related to Mopars. Can you build stuff like this?
This could be eco friendly!

anlauto

Quote from: Cudakiller70 on October 07, 2017, 09:39:16 AM
You just need a different hobby, but still related to Mopars. Can you build stuff like this?
This could be eco friendly!

Those look like wedding gifts for the guy getting married in the other thread... :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration