Main Menu

Door locking rods/linkage from mechanism to door lock lever

Started by phattires68, January 26, 2021, 08:06:55 PM

Previous topic Next topic

phattires68

73 cuda missing guts inside the door.  Mostly complete but missing driver side door lock stuff rods/linkage to the lever on the door panel.  passenger side is there but froze. 

Please pm me.   Hope you can help or point me in the right direction!

Thx Jason

pacoloco

I found everything off Ebay,  https://www.ebay.com/str/sylvainmopar1   - this guy helped me out a bunch.  Also there are great pictures off this thread below.

Do a search for:
Inner Door Rods For the Door Handle And Lock For 71 Challenger

gzig5

When you go to order the latch clips, pay attention to the rod diameters.  The 72 seems to use larger diameter rods and I have two 73 doors with the bigger rods.  The plastic clips I ordered for a 73-74 would not fit on them so I had to use a 72 kit.  I figured it out purely by accident.  I don't currently have any extra parts for you though.

B5fourspeed

I have 3 rods.PM me your phone number and I will send you some pictures.If they will work you can have them for free.

phattires68

Can't seem to work find the PM so here is my email. jasondubose@hotmail.com  Much appreciated.  If it's free, then let me give you a tip!

pacoloco

Found these pictures, hope they help. I've been able to find most as well. The most expensive door I have ever built!  And still need 2 pieces!

Hope this helps.