Main Menu

What do you think guys.... 71 AMC Javelin....

Started by Brads70, August 03, 2017, 04:14:15 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

For some reason I like the look of that one, as long as the price is negotiable.
Sheldon

Brads70

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on October 24, 2017, 04:59:27 PM
For some reason I like the look of that one, as long as the price is negotiable.

It has a lot of cool AMX parts on it that are hard to come by. Oh I bought my first AMC part today. On a AMC board I belong to I got the reverse lens.  :D  Told the seller I'll take it and to figure out shipping.

Brads70

I just got this response from the seller.....

"there was rust behind rear wheels some one repaired needs hinge pins pass door no  damage to past or door maybe adjusted  I cant bend or  lift fills lungs with water "

Poor guy I feel bad for him. Rear quarters like our e-bodies is a common rust spot. It's a pretty flat are and easy to make a patch. Quarters are available repop, just not sure how "good" they are?
Still working on getting someone to put some eyes on this first..... :pullinghair:

HP_Cuda

Hopefully you can get your mobile mechanic to take a look for ya.

:popcorn:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

blown motor

I have a friend an hour and a quarter away. Do you want me to see if he wants to go for a drive?
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

1 Wild R/T

Brads70

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on October 25, 2017, 01:09:14 PM
This ones to old?

Thanks but yes I'm stuck on having a 71 , That one is earlier 68-70 ?
:thinking: If anyone is in there local wrecking yard and they still have some old cars, keep an eye out for a 71-72 for me please! I'm sure what ever I end up with I'll need parts!  :yes:

Chryco Psycho

That one is a 68-69 Wild , looks like the GO pkg though with the painted bumpers

Cudajason

This ones to old?

I like those TOO!!!

There is one similar to that, (orange too) that I drive by every day.  It has been sitting out side in a U store lot for at least 10 years.  I think the passenger window is down / broken out of it.   :pullinghair:

If I had the money and space, I would stop in an see if it were for sale!.

Jason

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

anlauto

Quote from: Cudajason on October 26, 2017, 07:14:55 AM
This ones to old?

I like those TOO!!!

There is one similar to that, (orange too) that I drive by every day.  It has been sitting out side in a U store lot for at least 10 years.  I think the passenger window is down / broken out of it.   :pullinghair:

Jason
Hwy #6 North of Hwy #5....sure there used to be a blue one more like what Brad's looking for there too....Blue and Gold  :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cudajason

Quote from: anlauto on October 26, 2017, 07:19:48 AM
Quote from: Cudajason on October 26, 2017, 07:14:55 AM
This ones to old?

I like those TOO!!!

Jason
Hwy #6 North of Hwy #5....sure there used to be a blue one more like what Brad's looking for there too....Blue and Gold  :thinking:

Yep that's the one!   Don't recall seeing the blue one.
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

RUNCHARGER

Do you know what they want for the Javelin Wild R/T?
Sheldon

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on October 26, 2017, 05:07:48 PM
Do you know what they want for the Javelin Wild R/T?

It's been in the yard for 20+ years that I know of, It's in a section where they don't sell parts off of & they will sell complete.... I never asked about it but as an example they have probably a dozen Bandit vintage Trans Ams & they've sold a few in the 2-3K range...  Next time I'm down there I could ask...