Previous topic Next topic

MoparCarGuy

Quote from: Ed on February 25, 2020, 01:16:53 AM
Ive had a few I built  One was even the super rare 440 6 pack TA

Ed,
Remember this quarter panel?

erik70rt

Added the T/A spoiler this weekend.
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

erik70rt

Well, it's time to kick the project into high gear.  With the show season coming to an end, I'm going to really start tearing the car apart.  I pick up the 340 from the machine shop Saturday, and have been gathering the rest of the parts for the 4 spd swap.  Called a body shop today to get a quote on cleaning up the body and repainting it.  I'm anticipating starting the teardown in late October. 

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

erik70rt

Quote from: anlauto on September 13, 2023, 01:34:48 PM
Are you changing the colour ?

On the fence.  I really don't like FK5.  I was leaning towards LL1 dark turquoise, but my friends and family want me to paint it FC7 (my first Challenger in high school was FC7).  I was also debating EB7 or EV2.  A small part of me was thinking FM3 and decided no on that one.

anlauto

Personally, for the most attention, I think it needs to be a "High Impact" colour.....I love B7, but it will just blend in a crowd, not stand out !
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

erik70rt

True, but it's such a nice shade of blue! 

It will most likely end up FC7.

anlauto

erik70rt

Not a fan of FY1 either.  My last Challenger convertible was an original EV2 car. 

anlauto

anlauto

Didn't you say your friend had a purple one ? A 71 though.... :thinking:

erik70rt

Yup.  I'm still after him to sell it to me.  He says when he's ready I'll get the call.  That car is not one for driving around as it's the only one of its kind.

anlauto

No, I thought you posted pictures of a purple T/A convertible...OH NEVERMIND...It was Ben that posted a picture of his friends...back on page two

erik70rt

This one?  I have no idea who owns this one.

anlauto