Main Menu

70 Challenger Conv. Restomod. 6.1 Hemi

Started by soundcontrol, January 18, 2017, 12:52:46 PM

Previous topic Next topic

soundcontrol

Quote from: anlauto on April 11, 2018, 12:44:11 PM
Is there a lot of them in Sweden ?

I got curious myself so I mailed the swedish DMW and they responded that they have 569 registered Challenger from 2008 - 2018, of that 65 are 2008's.  :brainiac:

anlauto

Wow...less then I thought  :thinking: .....we have that many in our neighborhood  :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

nsmall

Dont let this new car stall your more important project.   :pokeeye:

RUNCHARGER

I love the 70 style red longitudinal on a Challenger. 3 Hellcats in Sweden, wow.
Sheldon

soundcontrol

Nice delivery from @MoparDave today. A month from now and I can get back into it again!

MoparDave

Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

YellowThumper

So what is in the packages? So hard to tell.  :slapme5:
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

soundcontrol

Yes! Finally I get a few hours to myself, so I could prepare the new quarter panels for install.
Two coats of 2k epoxy and one coat of Raptorliner. I sprayed it on pretty thick.
I used one bottle of Raptorliner for the 2 quarters, I think it will be good with the epoxy under.
Won't rust in my lifetime.

nsmall

Looking good.  Sounds like you have been taking a break or have been too busy to work on your project?

soundcontrol

Quote from: nsmall on July 22, 2018, 01:50:27 PM
Looking good.  Sounds like you have been taking a break or have been too busy to work on your project?

It's work, been working 12-15Hr days including weekends since christmas, slowing down a bit now.

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: soundcontrol on July 22, 2018, 01:38:20 PM
Yes! Finally I get a few hours to myself, so I could prepare the new quarter panels for install.
Two coats of 2k epoxy and one coat of Raptorliner. I sprayed it on pretty thick.
I used one bottle of Raptorliner for the 2 quarters, I think it will be good with the epoxy under.
Won't rust in my lifetime.

Nice, the raptorliner is good stuff and applies well. I used it on mine.
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

soundcontrol

The body lines on the AMD's are so much better than the Goodmarks I had!

A.Gramz

The body line looks good.  How's the fuel cap area compared to good mark.?

soundcontrol

Quote from: A.Gramz on July 24, 2018, 04:11:25 PM
The body line looks good.  How's the fuel cap area compared to good mark.?

Much better, seem to match stock, but I have not tried to fit the cap yet. It certainly did not fit on the Goodmark!