Main Menu

70 Challenger SE

Started by Timbbuc2, January 05, 2017, 11:56:14 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Slotts

So the blue from the low fuel relay plugs onto the gauge instead of the black 5 v wire?. In other  words two blue plug on the gauge? correct? And that is good information to know that you service the low fuel switch.

Yes, here is a picture from the FSM.

Jim
Be careful. Don't get caught drinking the Kool-Aid or believing the hype.

Timbbuc2

Quote from: Slotts on July 26, 2017, 07:29:56 AM
So the blue from the low fuel relay plugs onto the gauge instead of the black 5 v wire?. In other  words two blue plug on the gauge? correct? And that is good information to know that you service the low fuel switch.

Yes, here is a picture from the FSM.

Jim
Which book do you have, mine dont have that page
Get in, I'll drive

Timbbuc2

Just bought this NOS , it sure looks better than the old one
Get in, I'll drive

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Good looking shifter.  Mine has the ball and button.

Timbbuc2

BOOM
Get in, I'll drive

Cuda Cody

Looks good!!!!  Before you get much further you might want to paint the blackout around the window openings.   :bigthumb:

RUNCHARGER

That's looking nice! It's hard not to work 24 hours a day on them at this point. Sure beats grinding and sanding!
Sheldon

Roadman

Lookin good.     :ohyeah:        :rebelflag"

Timbbuc2

Quote from: Cuda Cody on August 13, 2017, 03:57:15 PM
Looks good!!!!  Before you get much further you might want to paint the blackout around the window openings.   :bigthumb:
All around the window openings?
Get in, I'll drive

Timbbuc2

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on August 13, 2017, 04:06:03 PM
That's looking nice! It's hard not to work 24 hours a day on them at this point. Sure beats grinding and sanding!
You got that right, Dash took awhile making sure it was correct and I got the radio in that I got from @anlauto . BUT I need the lower trim that goes below the 8 Track.
Get in, I'll drive

Cuda Cody

Yes, the area around the windows gets blacked out so you do not see body color behind the glass.

https://www.e-bodies.org/Resources/Engineering_Illustrations/Black_Out_Sill_Pillar.pdf

Quote from: Timbbuc2 on August 14, 2017, 09:02:27 AM
All around the window openings?

303 Mopar

Quote from: Timbbuc2 on August 14, 2017, 09:06:02 AM
BUT I need the lower trim that goes below the 8 Track.

@ec_co has one for sale....

Timbbuc2

Quote from: 303 Mopar on August 14, 2017, 09:09:48 AM
Quote from: Timbbuc2 on August 14, 2017, 09:06:02 AM
BUT I need the lower trim that goes below the 8 Track.

@ec_co has one for sale....
Thanks PM sent
Get in, I'll drive

ec_co

the one I have listed is for '70 Barracuda/Cuda only (to be correct). it would probably be fine/fit any Barracuda '70-74, but don't think it would fit any Challenger e-body.
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Timbbuc2

Going through some of the parts that came with my car and I found the trim that goes down the door. Did they come with that or it is a add on. It the trim with rubber to protect the door.  Also Buffing my bright work, looking really good. @Cuda Cody I painted the trim inside the windshield (A pillow),thanks for the tip.
Get in, I'll drive